Friday, September 18, 2026

The only beneficial result of the trump administration for me is that I have learned, finally, how to spell hypocrisy .

 

Wings To Fly, Birds To sing.Awesome enjoy!NY Retards, Rejects, Escapees, Beans And Franks, Fat Cows, Hogs:Pigs 2. To say, in waves of words, the thing you wrote, fucked me up, was hard to take it. Strangers to friends, history of hits and misses.The only beneficial result of the trump administration for me is that I have learned, finally, how to spell hypocrisy and disingenuou.

Told to sell house, had to do a transfer, so did not sell the house. Not today, muthaf*cka .Birthdays Always Fun?"MEMORY...
Love. If you earn it, they tax it .If you spend it, they tax it .If you save it, they tax it .If you invest in it, they tax it .If you build it, they tax it. If you sell it, they tax it. If you live in it, they tax it .
FACTS vs MYTHS. In like Flynn,Times on the cross, trips to hell and back.Told to sell house, had to do a transfer, so did not sell the house. Not today, muthaf*cka .Birthdays Always Fun?"MEMORY...

'SO YOU'RE NOT A WHORE? HALF A GRAM SAYS YOU ARE...... BUT THAT'S NONE OF MY BUSINESS.


Thank the Great Spirit for every meal.'Temecula Valley HOME TEAM'.'SO YOU'RE NOT A WHORE? HALF A GRAM SAYS YOU ARE...... BUT THAT'S NONE OF MY BUSINESS.

Nearly 1 in 3 sellers are going through the home sales process for the first time. 32% first-time seller 68% repeat seller NAR'The only beneficial result of the trump administration for me is that I have learned, finally, how to spell hypocrisy .

Loyalty makes you family.Never give up. Your day will come. Dont Ever Give Up...Flags Out, Blue Star Steel, Ships Of Dreams, Lights On, Peaces Of Drama. Deeds and action of the sinners and the saints.

My heart speaks. Wave of words, roles to play, hats to wear, over the bumps, coins to flip, plenty of fish in the seas, lots of frogs in the water, in and out of time, views and noses, you have one, and so…Starr Bright Tonight, Nuts To Fall, Nuts To Stand Alone:Roots Shared.UNDRESSED: So true .I’m not upset that you lied to me, I’m upset that from now on I can’t believe you.

My heart speaks. Wave of words, roles to play, hats to wear, over the bumps, coins to flip, plenty of fish in the seas, lots of frogs in the water, in and out of time, views and noses, you have one, and so…


WE’RE ALL BEING JUDGED BY SOMEONE WHO ISN’T EVEN CLOSE TO HAVING THEIR OWN SHIT TOGETHER!’SEEKER OF TRUTH."'Homes, Hopes,Hoes, Horns To Blast. Ways To Grow. American Babes.

Your ego is not your amigo" frogs in the house.Dances with tigers, dances with lions, chicks and babes, dream life for more. . People under the surface, mirrors on the wall, charms and wits, hard to beat, songs to sing.UNDRESSED: So true .I’m not upset that you lied to me, I’m upset that from now on I can’t believe you.

Three things you should never break: Promises, Trust, and Someone's Heart.Heaven On Earth.Tips . Follow Truth Is Terrorism for more.UNDRESSED: So true .I’m not upset that you lied to me, I’m upset that from now on I can’t believe you.

True elegance is more than beautiful clothing. It is the harmony between character, purpose and affection.

Your ego is not your amigo" frogs in the house.Dances with tigers, dances with lions, chicks and babes, dream life for more. . People under the surface, mirrors on the wall, charms and wits, hard to beat, songs to sing.

True elegance is more than beautiful clothing. It is the harmony between character, purpose and affection.Your ego is not your amigo" frogs in the house.Dances with tigers, dances with lions, chicks and babes, dream life for more.



UNDRESSED: So true .I’m not upset that you lied to me, I’m upset that from now on I can’t believe you


In The House Of Stone And Light.Cinderella - Nobody's Fool.Israel’s Last Prophet, Economy, Society, History, and Civilization, The So…Birds. Sitting on the sidelines, taking notes, have a thing or two to share, with Jack, Mack and Moe, names to toss in the wind.Fairy Tales:Told to sell house, had to do a transfer, so did not sell the house. Not today, muthaf*cka .Birthdays Always Fun?"MEMORY...

Until next time, enjoy and have a blast today and tomorrow. Lights on to Hard Knocks lessons on good and evil, serpents and snakes, wolves and foxes in the hen houses. The only beneficial result of the trump administration for me is that I have learned, finally, how to spell hypocrisy 

No comments:

Post a Comment