Sunday, September 20, 2026

3 Hard Knocks: Magic Madness, Windows In Heaven: Sinners And Saints:Layers Of Lessons.Making things happen is my passion.


 My heart speaks. Wave of words, roles to play, hats to wear, over the bumps, coins to flip, plenty of fish in the seas, lots of frogs in the water, in and out of time, views and noses, you have one, and so…


UNDRESSED: So true .I’m not upset that you lied to me, I’m upset that from now on I can’t believe you.
Starr Bright Tonight, Nuts To Fall, Nuts To Stand Alone:Roots Shared.Hopes,Wishes, Dreams In Motions: Family Affairs, Lovers, Birthdays.Rites.

Now the silence is so deafening than anything I ever expected. I'd welcome a sound, any sound. But when it comes, it comes down a long corridor of time that is but an echo that fades quickly once past me, never reaching my heart.

 Hopes,Wishes, Dreams In Motions: Family Affairs, Lovers, Birthdays.Rites.I'M SORRY, DID I ROLL MY EYES OUT LOUD?Here's To Our Past, And Presents(s) Always. Seasons Of Joys, Pains, Dances In The Rain, Birds, Bees, Bugs, Counting Heads.

From Primate to Politicians .EVERY CLOUD HAS A SILVER LINING. Talk on the street says…Court order May 5, 2023, forces real estate agency, to change pending to expired. Just to let you know.Issues to share. I ain’t the one to gossip. You reap what you sow. Be mindful of your behavior and how you treat others.Ready to Rock & Roll.


Cheerleaders. pimps, Jacking Off. Frogs Dates.Places in the dark, places in the night, places in the day, nightmares, ghost and spooks come to talk again. In the middle.Disneyland:Head Counts, Sinking: Nazi Packs. Veterans: 5150:Herbs, Trees, 420 Alerts: Helps, Nightmares, Rats, Good Time Frogs, Crooks, Cheaters: Walking Dead. Police State: Nazi Camps.Goodness and mercy, angels to protect, wishes of man in sky.'PEOPLE SAY ACT LIKE DON'T GIVE A FUCK. MOTHERFUCKERS... I'M NOT ACTING.  Now the silence is so deafening than anything I ever expected. I'd welcome a sound, any sound. But when it comes, it comes down a long corridor of time that is but an echo that fades quickly once past me, never reaching my heart. Hopes,Wishes, Dreams In Motions: Family Affairs, Lovers, Birthdays.Rites.

W e I r d= wonderful:Exciting: interesting: Real: Different.Yes I am weird always, you? Love or hate.Hello, Giggles.Dreams of tomorrow, it could happen:Leaving nothing behind , but boredom and guilt Searching and searching, your trying to find your way , but nothing really , seems the same. Cow ows - Cow ows - Cow ows .....all they ever do , is eat sleep and die. moooo!YOU MAKE ME HAPPY.Even though the society says that hate is not "progressive" and that it is "intolerant", it doesn't matter.

Smiling faces. United States right, left, clowns, jokes, stuck on moments,lost in time, history to note, how to stand tall, apart from the frogs in the water.


Fuck everyone else. Let them all burn because, they will let you burn in the end too.Races to rats, racists to Disneyland, magic rats, faces in crowds. I conceive this site contains some real fantastic info for everyone.YOU MAKE ME HAPPY.Even though the society says that hate is not "progressive" and that it is "intolerant", it doesn't matter. 

 The House of Highlights .Witches, Bitches And Babes, Dreams In Actions, Head Counts.THINGS IN COMMON. Fucking crazy, approach with vodka 

ENGLISH words, for the wise. Stupid can not be fixed, dense and dumb for a season in the sun, as a frog or a fish plenty of them both in the sea.Hopes,Wishes, Dreams In Motions: Family Affairs, Lovers, Birthdays.Rites.



VETERANS HOMELESS BLUES.IF YOU WOKE UP TODAY, THAT’S REASON ENOUGH TO BE GRATEFUL. IF YOU HAVE FOOD TO EAT, THAT’S A REASON TO BE GRATEFUL. 

3 Hard Knocks: Magic Madness, Windows In Heaven: Sinners And Saints:Layers Of Lessons.Making things happen is my passion. 

Bonnie Tyler, the gravelly voiced, Grammy-nominated Welsh pop star best known for singing the chart-topping power ballad "Total Eclipse of the Heart" in 1983 and seeing new generations succumb to its bombastic charms during solar and lunar eclipses, has died. She was 75. 

Blue oceans to create. PTSD Veterans, Monkeys To Run, Monkey Games Played. Christmas Death 2012: Bones In Box: Sinners And Saints.Alice return, mad as hell, a bat this time out of the darkness, pills and drugs used for answers, life close to down under.

I'M NOT ANTI-SOCIAL, I'M SELECTIVELY SOCIAL THERE'S A DIFFERENCE.Every House Republican just voted against $1,400 checks for you and your family.Equal Rights Amendment in Virginia and what you can do to help the 166 million women and girls fighting for constitutional equality.''SO YOU'RE NOT A WHORE? HALF A GRAM SAYS YOU ARE...... BUT THAT'S NONE OF MY BUSINESS.


Starting Now, in the present, blue dreams, blue oceans, blue skies, what you want, what you need, and what you would like to have. New world, hits and misses, searching for an attorney for land trust, corporations, papers to be filled.Life on the stages, good times, horse and pony shows, green lights, luck of the Irish. 5151: Made in America .Do You Know, Jack.In like Flynn,Times on the cross, trips to hell and back, free rides.




3 Hard Knocks: Magic Madness, Windows In Heaven: Sinners And Saints:Layers Of Lessons.Making things happen is my passion. 

No comments:

Post a Comment