Friday, September 18, 2026

Sinners And Saints.Alice return, mad as hell, a bat this time out of the darkness, pills and drugs used for answers, life close to down under.



Now the silence is so deafening than anything I ever expected. I'd welcome a sound, any sound. But when it comes, it comes down a long corridor of time that is but an echo that fades quickly once past me, never reaching my heart.

 True elegance is more than beautiful clothing. It is the harmony between character, purpose and affection.Your ego is not your amigo" frogs in the house.Dances with tigers, dances with lions, chicks and babes, dream life for more.


Sinners And Saints.Alice return, mad as hell, a bat this time out of the darkness, pills and drugs used for answers, life close to down under.



UNDRESSED: So true .I’m not upset that you lied to me, I’m upset that from now on I can’t believe you.
Starr Bright Tonight, Nuts To Fall, Nuts To Stand Alone:Roots Shared.

Now the silence is so deafening than anything I ever expected. I'd welcome a sound, any sound. But when it comes, it comes down a long corridor of time that is but an echo that fades quickly once past me, never reaching my heart.

Blue oceans to create. PTSD Veterans, Monkeys To Run, Monkey Games Played. Christmas Death 2012: Bones In Box: Sinners And Saints.Alice return, mad as hell, a bat this time out of the darkness, pills and drugs used for answers, life close to down under.

He tried to warn her to run… but the trap was already set. Plenty Of Fish In The Seas, Tricks, Trades, Barter Wits And Charms. ut the trap was already set.

No comments:

Post a Comment