Friday, June 14, 2024

Dreams and nightmares, strangers in the dark, dicks in lines, ready for a blow job on the side of the road. RV camper for life.

 Transfer The Termination, Not Interested In Midterm, Flipping The UCC Codes, Termination, End Game, Shit Out Of Luck, Spruce Powers, Balls Dropped.



Image
Recaps, recalls, reviews:Steven J. Jarrot, whale on land, steer, queer, fag, sucker for free, good time toad, crook,cheater, liar. Dick, dawg, jackass, wales on land, what is wroung, faces in the shadows, tricks to turn. Dreams and nightmares, strangers in the dark, dicks in lines, ready for a blow job on the side of the road. RV camper for life.

 WOKE UP THIS MORNING FEELING LONELY WITH NO ONE BESIDE ME, AND IT SUCKS.   I'M READY TO MEET MY LOVE, MY FRIEND.Recaps, recalls, reviews:Steven J. Jarrot, whale on land, steer, queer, fag, sucker for free, good time toad, crook,cheater, liar. Have lots of charming tales to share,of the strangers in  the night, asses and diks to serve, sucker for free.

Boy's Heavy Metal Ode to Chicken Nuggets

Trips To The Blue Worlds, Trips To The Moon And Back, Games For Peter Pan, Daily Events. Darkness In The Nines, Blue Stars To Shoot: Daily Stars 😮🌊🌊🌈EVERYONE IS STRUGGLING WITH SOMETHING, SOME PEOPLE ARE JUST BETTER AT HIDING It.  Love, lights, lessons, lucky breaks, dances in the streets, faces in the crowds, stars are born, hits and misses. Cards to play, hats to wear, coins to flip, clowns to the right, jokers to the left, stuck in the middle, slow, simple and stupid, joy and pain, pebbles on the shores.

Dicks, Dawgs, Husky Owls, Cocks, Men: Balls Online Push That Shit Out, Daily Events, Cows To Run, Freaks, Frogs, Fools, Lovers, Haters, Suckers For Free Rides. Crooks, Cheaters, Liars, Cons.YOUR DAD Macolm Gershire: WILL GET THEM YOUR AUNT UNCLES AND I WILL SEND THEM TO , Jacquline Jarrot, bitch with tits in her back, kids pkay.
Dreams and nightmares, strangers in the dark, dicks in lines, ready for a blow job on the side of the road. RV camper for life.

Obesity, Ethnicity, and Risk of Critical Care, Mechanical ...

Sungevity - Solar Panel Complaints is unresponsive and treats its customers with the utmost disrespect. Spruce Power, Sunrun Also.Concur?Lucky breaks, donkeys in the hills, cons and clowns to the left.'Sani- Sani-Cloth Prime is Coming trm town'BIONIC MOSQUITO,,COURSE NAME:FACTS DO NOT CEASE TO EXIST BECAUSE THEY ARE IGNORED.





 Collecting fees, more than once a month, they said they never received, and getting dinks on your credit report. Got to love the snakes in grass, spiders and worms, not, jackasses in the herds of donkeys. I have never in my life experienced such a total lack of customer service, customer care.Spruce Power/Kilowatt Financial/Sungevity - Solar Panel Complaints is unresponsive and treats its customers with the utmost disrespect. Concur?When you’re ready to go, go with Heart. Just get in the damn box! Drives me nuts. Hank didn't need all that crap!I usually ask for ice cream.


BIONIC MOSQUITO,,COURSE NAME:FACTS DO NOT CEASE TO EXIST BECAUSE THEY ARE IGNORED.MORONS, ANGELS TO CRY, TESTS OVER TIME, TO FAIL, FIRST ATTEMPTS WITH NEW DATA, PAGES TURNED. DAN EVANS - LIC. # 01324544.Dreams and nightmares, strangers in the dark, dicks in lines, ready for a blow job on the side of the road. RV camper for life.
Singing Songs, Joys And Pains, Bumps In Roads, Dancing ...Yes , I am wonderful, yes I am great, yes I am a star. To share, to expand, to explore, crooks, cheaters, liars, assholes on the roof, waves made. Kings, Sunny And Bright, Beaches To Walk .Love is like a butterfly… it goes where it pleases and it pleases wherever it goes.
May be an image of text that says 'I'm going to stand outside. So if anyone asks, I'm outstanding.'
Dances On The Sands Of Time, Pages To Write, Veterans To Date.Still hoping .UNDRESSED: So true .I’m not upset that you lied to me, I’m upset that from now on I can’t believe you.You are special and you are loved. Star Bright.Love me, Hate me., it really doesn't matter, but what does matter is that u can't ignore me...!! Traveller. The Good, The Bad, and the Downright Awful. 'HAIL MARRY ".About Damn Time .

 Chasing the Sun.Colorful Dreams of a Sister.Heads. Schools Of Hard Knocks, Faces In The Clouds, Winner, Losers, Learners, Pebbles On The Shores. Dances In The Streets, Surface Shots, Lions.Dreams and nightmares, strangers in the dark, dicks in lines, ready for a blow job on the side of the road. RV camper for life.



Blue oceans to create, what you know, what you want, magic moments, clocks to watch. Have projects for housing with veterans, housing for displace youths in the Riverside County, and projects to do fundraiser events for these project. Also write stories to reflect the events that I have seen, heard, and thought about, from my point of view, of course.

   Thanks for the reply, only one that makes sense to me. Just need to know, stats, age, location, retired from what, questions between us now.   Conversation Starter ·Life is all we do with passion....the rest is to kill the time . A wise man hears one word and understands two.Writer.Classes on love and hate, classes on frogs and snakes online.I am not afraid of storms For I am learning how to sail my ship. Louisa May Alcott.

A wise man hears one word and understands two.Writer.Classes on love and hate, classes on frogs and snakes online.I am not afraid of storms For I am learning how to sail my ship. Louisa May Alcott.I’ll ask kaddish Dopa to protect me and rebuke you for insulting me.So true .I'm not upset that you lied to me, I'm upset that from now on I can't believe you. - Nietzsche..love ya all and all my friends and family .TYPES OF PEOPLE WHO DON’T GIVE A FUCK (And How to Become One of Them)Laughter Rocks.

 Views shared of the fish that got away. Educated and mature frogs and fish, pens used to fight the hate sent by group texts, love and devotion, it is not. Gifts to share to repost the bumps in roads, with the lessons learned.Whatever there was,  this effort is just too little ,.. too convoluted ,..and about to be too late. So no time left to play around with empty spaces . Classes on love and hate, classes on frogs and snakes online.I am not afraid of storms For I am learning how to sail my ship. Louisa May Alcott.


No comments:

Post a Comment