Thursday, June 8, 2023

#ScammedBySprucePower #help #share #SolarPanelNightmare #JusticeForTheElderly #classactionlawsuit Spruce Power/Kilowatt Financial/Sungevity - Solar Panel Complaints

 I'm not perfect.Cons, crooks, cat and mice, cartoon hits and misses, Solar Objections:Spruce Powers, Sunrun, Name Changes, Cons To Costco. More ways to skin a cat, how to steal, how to trade, transfer the terminations recorded, 5 years and 6 months. Midterms for $30,000, transfers UCC2, financial forms completed, not accepted, no money made. No way , Jose.

INDEPENDENT WOMEN:Sisters Across The USA: Winners, Losers, Learners, Heads In Clouds.: Now I'm up and I don't need you. I'm the bad guy huh... Honoring Our Veterans Each and Everyday in America! Almost there Be kind .Show respect to all men and women, but grovel to none.

 A "curve ball. Spruce Powers, solar panel company,, check your shit basket, for the dung, of the fecal matters. "These people are extremely unprofessional and non productive, and so so rude. IT IS A SCAMDEMIC PEOPLE !



Here is what I am posting and reposting every day until they do something on LinkedIn. If anyone wants to join me I am more than happy to write your post for you and show you how to have it repost everyday so you don’t have to do it manually. But these people have to stop and everyone needs to make their voice heard. We’ve got to all post every day until they fix all our accounts!!!


Attention all homeowners with leased Solar Panels! I am writing this post to share my personal experience with Spruce Power and to warn others about the unacceptable service and support they provide. My 84-year-old mother has been a victim of their lack of responsibility for over a year now. She has been struggling with faulty solar panels, and despite multiple attempts to contact the company, she has received no assistance.

The panels have not been functioning correctly for almost a year and the wait time for customer service is over 45 minutes to an hour every time we call. My mother has been paying for a service that is not working, and on top of that, the company has been calling to collect payment. It's unacceptable and it has to stop!

My mother is a proud, hard-working woman who deserves better treatment. The high electricity bills and the lease on the panels have become too much for her to handle, and it breaks my heart to see her struggle. I have taken it upon myself to assist her, but it's not just her, there are many others who are experiencing the same issues.

I have requested statements from the power company and it has become evident that the panels have not generated power for over half the time they have been installed. The only way to get out of the contract is to pay an astronomical amount, which is impossible for my mother and many others.
This is why I am reaching out for help. If you or anyone you know has experienced similar problems with leased solar panels, please reach out to me. I am considering filing a class action lawsuit against Spruce Power, and I welcome anyone who is experiencing the same to join me in the fight for justice. It's time to take a stand and make sure no one else is taken advantage of by this company.


 It's Still Rock and Roll To Me .Breaking the Silence :Understand Normal Thinking! Cheers And Chaps .To fail, first attempts in learning, the end is effects never ends, equals next opening.Works for me.THOSE WHO TELL THE STORIES RULES. Concur?




This is what I woke up to, this glorious day that God has made .Ain't nobody's business if I do.Temecula Valley Homes Team. Dan Evans ,LIC. # 0132454430204 Sterling Cir. Menifee, CA 92584.RISE AND SHINE MY FRAGILE AMERICANS ,WHAT SILLY NONSENSE ARE WE OFFENDED BY TODAY?'

I'm not perfect.Cons, crooks, cat and mice, cartoon hits and misses, Solar Objections:Spruce Powers, Sunrun, Name Changes, Cons To Costco. More ways to skin a cat, how to steal, how to trade, transfer the terminations recorded, 5 years and 6 months. Midterms for $30,000, transfers UCC2, financial forms completed, not accepted, no money made. No way , Jose.
No photo description available.

From my escrow company to Spruce Power/Kilowatt Financial/Sungevity - Solar Panel Complaints.Hits. Forever. Maxmore, Joy.Daily Cash. Wars Recaps, Burning Trees.Dreams In Actions. : American Birds. Mother Goose, Jesus Christ, Cows.

May be an image of text
All reactions:
3

REGARDING THE TRANSFER OF THE AGREEMENT. Hello, Information? Yes, was hoping you could tell me where I could find my sanity??? The Fairy, the frogs, the reptiles that are spineless.From my escrow company to Spruce Power/Kilowatt Financial/Sungevity - Solar Panel Complaints.Hits. Forever. Maxmore, Joy.Daily Cash. Wars Recaps, Burning Trees.Dreams In Actions. : American Birds. Mother Goose, Jesus Christ, Cows.

Sunrun is leading the solar revolution. Last year, they were called Spruce Powers, cons to run, at Costco, for $61,000, pocket change?Solar by State | 'If you stare at this picture long enough you will see a brown horse...'

REGARDING THE TRANSFER OF THE AGREEMENT. Hello, Information? Yes, was hoping you could tell me where I could find my sanity??? The Fairy, the frogs, the reptiles that are spineless.From my escrow company to Spruce Power/Kilowatt Financial/Sungevity - Solar Panel Complaints.Hits. Forever. Maxmore, Joy.Daily Cash. Wars Recaps, Burning Trees.Dreams In Actions. : American Birds. Mother Goose, Jesus Christ, Cows.

 A "curve ball. Spruce Powers, solar panel company,, check your shit basket, for the dung, of the fecal matters. "These people are extremely unprofessional and non productive, and so so rude. IT IS A SCAMDEMIC PEOPLE !

No comments:

Post a Comment