Wednesday, August 1, 2018

Time for the rainbows, pots of gold, tales of luck, cards to flip, now is the time to stop. I DO IT BECAUSE I CAN, I CAN BECAUSE I WANT TO, I WANT TO BECAUSE YOU SAID I COULDN’T.

 Flipping cards, flipping coins for the better dazes on the right side of the grave. Stories to tell, stories to write, veteran stories, government mistakes to write about still.πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ Bless this spirit and shine Brothers and Sisters big hugs thanks for sharing around the world bles this spirit of love .Time for the rainbows, pots of gold, tales of luck, cards to flip, now is the time to stop.    I DO IT BECAUSE I CAN, I CAN BECAUSE I WANT TO, I WANT TO BECAUSE YOU SAID I COULDN’T.



🌍☯πŸ•‰πŸ’˜✌✌ πŸ‘πŸ”‘ ❤πŸ‘πŸ”‘Caribbean Queen (No More Love On The Run)American Birds: Talk To Hands: holes in you glass houses. Time, Clocks, Wheels To Roll.Yes you know the place I rent some area to grow there .DONALD TRUMP! "My Future in the Media World".Dreams of love, dreams of dancing, to win or to lose, games to play. Time for the rainbows, pots of gold, tales of luck, cards to flip, now is the time to stop.

I DO IT BECAUSE I CAN, I CAN BECAUSE I WANT TO, I WANT TO BECAUSE YOU SAID I COULDN’T.


 It’s a weird place just saw Tom cruz save the world in mission impossible . Time for the rainbows, pots of gold, tales of luck, cards to flip, now is the time to stop.    I DO IT BECAUSE I CAN, I CAN BECAUSE I WANT TO, I WANT TO BECAUSE YOU SAID I COULDN’T. Maybe Scientology IS true?I’m a little bit shy about showing you my leg above the knee on the first date that I will give you a little bit of personal information. My brother and sister were unable to participate in my parents care for a few different reasons. You know how they say there’s one in every family well there’s three or four in mine. My brother is a polysubstance abuse her and I can’t even believe you still alive and my mother and sister had an ongoing feud for the last 12 years. At this time there tears of sorrow are different than mine. 



Time for the rainbows, pots of gold, tales of luck, cards to flip, now is the time to stop.    I DO IT BECAUSE I CAN, I CAN BECAUSE I WANT TO, I WANT TO BECAUSE YOU SAID I COULDN’T.


I feel content in that I help them to survive comfortably as long as I could there cheers are regret from neglect. I have five adult children and they have given me 30 grand children. Rather a remarkable for this day and time my oldest grand child is 14 and I have two grandchildren that are less than a month old I remarried after my wife’s passing and it wasn’t the wisest choice. I adopted her two children who are now 10 and 15 with no regrets whatsoever. She has decided to return to Mexico and has been there for the last eight months. Her regression is still up in the air. So as you can see I am not much of a catch. What I can offer inA friendship is to keep you entertained and interested.

No comments:

Post a Comment