Wednesday, August 1, 2018

Faces Of Dicks And Dawgs. Tom Petty - "Free Fallin'"- 1989. ❤for the wise. Hugs and Kisses, ❤ Recaps. ❤❤

Life isn't about how to survive the storm, but how to dance in the rain. Plenty Of Fish In The Seas, Tricks, Trades, Barter Wits And Charm...Rachel Jarrot or Rocky the fag hag, California Cow or Colorado .Snake in the grass or bullfrog, or just a bi..Love or hate, to help or to harm,  Nazi Police: Dances With Rite Gloves. Disneyland: Jackasses, Cartoon Hits. Suckers 4 FreeπŸ¦‡ Dark Gothic Vampire πŸ¦‡.dark...hello...!Faces Of Dicks And Dawgs. Tom Petty - "Free Fallin'"- 1989. ❤for the wise. Hugs and Kisses, ❤ Recaps. ❤❤

No more shopping at Disneyland? Calamity!! (lol) Actually that suits me just fine. I'll go with you Friday - I don't think I'm up to going twice in a row - Friday's when they have all the stuff you wanted to see. Good luck with all your finances -Faces Of Dicks And Dawgs. Tom Petty - "Free Fallin'"- 1989. ❤for the wise. Hugs and Kisses, ❤ Recaps. ❤❤

I sure know how that goes! Finish-up all your responsibilities, come on over and enjoy the weekend! Tigerfish, Diggers critters, Buffalo, Shots In The Dark, Sonny And Bright, Stars In Knights, Men And Mice, Races To Roaches, Leaders Of Snakes, Spiders And Worms. Faces Of Dicks And Dawgs. Tom Petty - "Free Fallin'"- 1989. ❤for the wise. Hugs and Kisses, ❤ Recaps. ❤❤


Eventually meet : Songs To Sing.... My name is Elden, 6ft 3 but used to be a little taller. At 64 gravity does its work. Been caring for my ancient parents who broke their earthly chains just one week apart. Saturday was the memorial service. Now I get 65 percent of my time back. I keep wanting to drive to huntington beach to check in on them but they are gone. Anyway not trying to burden anyone. I have a sense of humor and fun. I grow 420 all year on a medium scale and sell to long time friends who have a pain clinic in san gabriel. Faces Of Dicks And Dawgs. Tom Petty - "Free Fallin'"- 1989. ❤for the wise. Hugs and Kisses, ❤ Recaps. ❤❤


Been working there a few hours each week for the last 2 years. All chinese there except me the token gringo. You may get a lot of replies, some should be entertaining, others not so much. Tuck mine away for when the crowd dies down. Proposing a light friendship and " get to know you" senario. You may not feel a physical attraction to me but I promise you will like me and find me to be useful. I will show you sime simple ways to grow your own medicine. I used to walk out to the refuge by hanson road if thats where you live. Into the birds and bees. Good luck and keep your creep alert on with fully charged batteries.Faces Of Dicks And Dawgs. Tom Petty - "Free Fallin'"- 1989. ❤for the wise. Hugs and Kisses, ❤ Recaps. ❤❤

No comments:

Post a Comment