Sunday, September 20, 2026

Shades Worn, Future Stars, Ships Pass, Roads To Riches, Dances On Cloud Nine.If it’s meant to be, it will be.Greet this day the way it has greeted you; with open arms and endless possibilities.

 Now the silence is so deafening than anything I ever expected. I'd welcome a sound, any sound. But when it comes, it comes down a long corridor of time that is but an echo that fades quickly once past me, never reaching my heart. Hopes,Wishes, Dreams In Motions: Family Affairs, Lovers, Birthdays.Rites.



Take the Deal, President TrumpRon Paul, MD,The best thing about being alive?... GETTING SHIT DONE TAKE NOTE, BITCHES! FUCKING BRILLIANT .

๐™๐™๐™š๐™จ๐™š ๐™ฅ๐™š๐™ค๐™ฅ๐™ก๐™š ๐™ฉ๐™๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™  ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š๐™ฎ ๐™˜๐™–๐™ฃ ๐™—๐™ง๐™š๐™–๐™  ๐™ข๐™š... ๐˜ฝ๐™ช๐™ฉ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š๐™ฎ ๐™๐™–๐™ซ๐™š ๐™ฃ๐™ค ๐™ž๐™™๐™š๐™– ๐™ฌ๐™๐™–๐™ฉ ๐™„'๐™ข ๐™˜๐™–๐™ฅ๐™–๐™—๐™ก๐™š ๐™ค๐™›.ESTABLISH. MAINTAIN. EXPAND .REJECTS, RETARDS, ESCAPEES, DONKEYS IN FENCES, GOOD TIMES, ASSES IN THE HILLS, REDNECKS FROM NY. JOSE A SANTIAGO, JULIANA SANTIAGO, ADRIANA AGRESTI.

 True elegance is more than beautiful clothing. It is the harmony between character, purpose and affection.Your ego is not your amigo" frogs in the house.Dances with tigers, dances with lions, chicks and babes, dream life for more.

FACTOURISM A building in Japan has a highway passing through its 5th, 6th and 7th floors S08 รฃฦ’­ 0908 0 sfao- X'] Nice ,educated, petite lady ,attractive , seeks company with a nice educated,Christian man who lives around Rancho Cucamonga for friendship, entertainment like: movies ,social events ,...

Sinners And Saints.Alice return, mad as hell, a bat this time out of the darkness, pills and drugs used for answers, life close to down under. Hopes,Wishes, Dreams In Motions: Family Affairs, Lovers, Birthdays.Rites.I'M SORRY, DID I ROLL MY EYES OUT LOUD?Here's To Our Past, And Presents(s) Always. Seasons Of Joys, Pains, Dances In The Rain, Birds, Bees, Bugs, Counting Heads.

My heart speaks. Wave of words, roles to play, hats to wear, over the bumps, coins to flip, plenty of fish in the seas, lots of frogs in the water, in and out of time, views and noses, you have one, and so…

UNDRESSED: So true .I’m not upset that you lied to me, I’m upset that from now on I can’t believe you.
Starr Bright Tonight, Nuts To Fall, Nuts To Stand Alone:Roots Shared.Hopes,Wishes, Dreams In Motions: Family Affairs, Lovers, Birthdays.Rites.

Now the silence is so deafening than anything I ever expected. I'd welcome a sound, any sound. But when it comes, it comes down a long corridor of time that is but an echo that fades quickly once past me, never reaching my heart.

 Hopes,Wishes, Dreams In Motions: Family Affairs, Lovers, Birthdays.Rites.I'M SORRY, DID I ROLL MY EYES OUT LOUD?Here's To Our Past, And Presents(s) Always. Seasons Of Joys, Pains, Dances In The Rain, Birds, Bees, Bugs, Counting Heads.

From Primate to Politicians .EVERY CLOUD HAS A SILVER LINING. Talk on the street says…Court order May 5, 2023, forces real estate agency, to change pending to expired. Just to let you know.Issues to share. I ain’t the one to gossip. You reap what you sow. Be mindful of your behavior and how you treat others.Ready to Rock & Roll.


Cheerleaders. pimps, Jacking Off. Frogs Dates.Places in the dark, places in the night, places in the day, nightmares, ghost and spooks come to talk again. In the middle.Disneyland:Head Counts, Sinking: Nazi Packs. Veterans: 5150:Herbs, Trees, 420 Alerts: Helps, Nightmares, Rats, Good Time Frogs, Crooks, Cheaters: Walking Dead. Police State: Nazi Camps.Goodness and mercy, angels to protect, wishes of man in sky.'PEOPLE SAY ACT LIKE DON'T GIVE A FUCK. MOTHERFUCKERS... I'M NOT ACTING.  Now the silence is so deafening than anything I ever expected. I'd welcome a sound, any sound. But when it comes, it comes down a long corridor of time that is but an echo that fades quickly once past me, never reaching my heart. Hopes,Wishes, Dreams In Motions: Family Affairs, Lovers, Birthdays.Rites.


Blue oceans to create. PTSD Veterans, Monkeys To Run, Monkey Games Played. Christmas Death 2012: Bones In Box: Sinners And Saints.Alice return, mad as hell, a bat this time out of the darkness, pills and drugs used for answers, life close to down under.

I'M NOT ANTI-SOCIAL, I'M SELECTIVELY SOCIAL THERE'S A DIFFERENCE.Every House Republican just voted against $1,400 checks for you and your family.Equal Rights Amendment in Virginia and what you can do to help the 166 million women and girls fighting for constitutional equality.''SO YOU'RE NOT A WHORE? HALF A GRAM SAYS YOU ARE...... BUT THAT'S NONE OF MY BUSINESS.

No comments:

Post a Comment