Sunday, October 22, 2023

UNDRESSED: So true .I’m not upset that you lied to me, I’m upset that from now on I can’t believe you.

 From Primate to Politicians.Spruce Power Sucks: USA-Worst Solar Panel. HOW MUCH DID THEY PAY YOU???????The New Prison Camps,Find real estate agent & Realtor® Dan Evans in Menifee, CA on realtor.com®, your source ,Victoria Brown ,Hear Me Out ...How Badly Life Treated You Last Year... Just Walk Tall With Your Head Held High THIS is a Brand New Year Baby!'What is he saying to her?Gerald Russell v. Delta Air Lines, Inc. et al.Solar Lease and the UCC termination: Sungevity-Account No. 227047-Espinoza, Tony- How to turn a termination into a transfer, on a dead account.

No photo description available.

I love older guys im hoping to find some jelp ehsy do u think. UNDRESSED: So true .I’m not upset that you lied to me, I’m upset that from now on I can’t believe you.Assholes, dicks and dawgs, rats to roaches, trying to make a buck, $30,000, to never have an AGREEMENT, for that.I would NEVER use this company or recommend it. RUN AS FAST AS YOU CAN. LouAnn Bagnara-Atkins, Spruce Powers, solar panel company.


THE DEADLIEST DISEASE KNOWN TO MAN IS IGNORANCE! GARY D. BARNETT,CROOKS, CHEATERS, LIARS, HOW TO MAKE A BUCK. SPRUCE POWER , SUE ME STATES.NO ORDINARY LOVE. STOP THE DENIAL! .MAYIA A. (SPRUCE POWER)UNACEPPTABLE. THERE’S A DARK SIDE YOU MIGHT NOT KNOW ABOUT.
No photo description available.


SCARY NEWS:



No photo description available.

UNDRESSED: So true .I’m not upset that you lied to me, I’m upset that from now on I can’t believe you.Assholes, dicks and dawgs, rats to roaches, trying to make a buck, $30,000, to never have an AGREEMENT, for that.I would NEVER use this company or recommend it. RUN AS FAST AS YOU CAN. LouAnn Bagnara-Atkins, Spruce Powers, solar panel company.


DEAR WHITE PEOPLE THIS THISIS IS WHAT WE WANT WANTYOU TODO DO'
What nonsense, $30,000 midterm, transfer, 5 years, 6 months, termination rules, end game, no transfer of the terminated lease. We are all American citizens. Spruce Powers, solar panel company, attempts to take a termination, recorded and filed 5 years ago into a transfer, called a midterm. Did not work. No sale.
No photo description available.


SCARY NEWS:

No comments:

Post a Comment