Monday, November 1, 2021

I do it because I can, I can because I want to, I want to because you said I couldn't. Lights to shine, lights out in the sky, lights for the shining stars, trips to the moon, and back.

 Love conquers all! I would love to runaway with you and do something we won't forget. Anywhere with you is where I want to be. Let's runaway, far away. Let's do something we won't forget.Between The Lions, Good Times Toads,Faces In Layers, Rites To Seasons In The Light Of Day.Right and wrong, three lefts will make it right, back to square one.THE REPUBLICANS MAY HAVE STANDARDS BUT WE HAVE DOUBLE STANDARDS.



Just Amazing! Don't change yourself to win someone's heart. Stay true and you'll find someone who likes you for being you.Be happy. Be who you want to be. If others don't like it, then let them be.'Lemme see your best Jesus face.

I do it because I can, I can because I want to, I want to because you said I couldn't. Lights to shine, lights out in the sky, lights for the shining stars, trips to the moon, and back.



Love conquers all! I would love to runaway with you, and do something we won't forget. Anywhere with you is where I want to be. Let's runaway, far away. Senior lady, searching for one senior man, dude, sinner, saint, hard to say. Standards set, to old to fall for frogs, toads, and snakes, spiders or worms, under the layers. Races to run, to hold off, the affects of getting older, baby boomer, retired, fly boy, sailing the blue skies, and the blue ocean, boats to float, over the waves It is ABOUT the SUNSHINE.I do it because I can, I can because I want to, I want to because you said I couldn't. Lights to shine, lights out in the sky, lights for the shining stars, trips to the moon, and back.

Let's do something we won't forget. It is ABOUT the SUNSHINE Houses Of May: Asset Finders.LAST CHANCE. Every mind is its own world. It’s all about perception. You create your own reality because in your world, it is of importance. NEW YEAR, NEW YOU! (Yep, you read that right!)We Love.the Enchanted World of an Adventure.......as en Elusive Dream.....Becoming Real Frogs To Toads.


Reflections are always good.  Right!!!!weird is Wonderful, exciting, interesting, real and different. What are you crazy for free? Dung gifts, good times, notes to share.Thanks for song and dance. Good times, dances in the wind, gone on the sands of time. 951 878 6222. Tales to share, classes on love and devotion, truth and honesty, love and hate, horns on the same goat. Good times. Younger Whales: landwhalestodatebuffalos.blogspot.com: Transplants from Cubu, Sima and StevenJarrot, 7608512267:www.akaqa.com Going /question/q19192380568

Dead monkeys, dead snakes in dens, Jewish Rites, gifts to tell, stories and tales. Blow jobs for drug trades, Steven Jarrot  7607778998, hackers, crooks and robbers, dates on the dark side of moon. Good and evil, lights and darkness, sinners and saints.Fairy tale nuptials: ‘Lilac City Fairy Tales’ hits the Bing: Big bad wolves. Gingerbread houses of doom. Nasty.

Military and veterans, thanks so much, lights to turn on, hands to clap. Open doors, open winders, no means to move on, next opening in the dreams departments. Hats off for the sinners and the saints, military and veterans, earth angels to some. Cheers, Hands In Air, Birthday To USA, Lights To Shine, Red, White, And Blue...GOOD!💘🌴Through resilient outreach, state-wide collaborative, strong partnerships, advocacy, and services for all California veterans.I do it because I can, I can because I want to, I want to because you said I couldn't. Lights to shine, lights out in the sky, lights for the shining stars, trips to the moon, and back.
Image result for What is it like.
Cattle Calls, Jewish Wales, Family Affairs, History To Note,Not News Today.Whitney Houston, George Michael - If I Told You That.BREAKING: The effort to recall Newsom has submitted 1.6 million valid signatures, according to the CA Secretary of State -- more than the nearly 1.5 million needed to qualify
May be an image of African daisy and text that says '"I love to laugh. It's the only way to live. Enjoy each day it's not coming back again!" Doris Day Simplicity Cremations'

This. Changes. Everything. Impossible to choose in a crowd of many.Warmth gives some comfort. You feeling safe. A companion is all you need.Seasons Of Delight, Wishes And Stars.Back in time when dirt was cheap, and Jesus Christ was a boy, stars to shine, sons of dogs, bitches .
May be an image of 3 people, people standing and indoor
Good times, history created, not news. RACHEL JARROT, 7608512267, IS A CHEAP PROSTITUTE WHO SELLS HER ASS FOR A PACK OF HAIR, BALD BUTCH. $6000 TO REPLACE WIGS. HER MOTHER, SHERI JARROT,  ALSO IS A CHEAP TRICK, BIG MOUTH WHORE : TAUGHT.

 RACHEL AKA BUTCH JARROT,  FROM UPLAND.  AT A YOUNG AGE OF 8  TO SUCK DICK, SIMA JARROT: STILL DOES TRICKS: AT AGE 88. SHE MOLESTED HER SON CHARLES R. JARROT: AT 6 Steven Jay Jarrot : Best Buys Crook, July 15, 2015, computers stolen by snake in grass.Oh yes we did ,Social Media Dogwood Butterfly,...Life Is About Relationships, Not Accomplishments..Family Affairs. https://frogsfoolsfreaksjarrotfaghagstodate.blogspot.com/...

 PREYS ON MENTAL VENTRANS, EASY TO TRICK: OwnerConsultant;lovemygems@yahoo.com: ANYWAY TRANSPORTATION. TRIPS TO HELL, WITH HELL HOUNDS. TIME ON CROSS WITH CROOKS AND ROBBERS. Fairy tale nuptials: ‘Lilac City Fairy Tales’ hits the Bing: Big bad wolves. Gingerbread houses of doom. Nasty.
Sacks of Shit:
 Bands of Wolves: The Longest Time....Oh yes we did ,Social Media Dogwood Butterfly,...Life Is About Relationships, Not Accomplishments..Family Affairs. https://frogsfoolsfreaksjarrotfaghagstodate.blogspot.com/...

No comments:

Post a Comment