Saturday, October 23, 2021

My mother would tell me, "faith comes from hearing, not from having heard." We all have turn back moments, the key to not turning back is pushing through.

 Right and wrong, three lefts will make it right, back to square one.THE REPUBLICANS MAY HAVE STANDARDS BUT WE HAVE DOUBLE STANDARDS.

 Between The Lions, Good Times Toads,Faces In Layers, Rites To Seasons In The Light Of Day.Voices In My Head. Me: “I’m gonna be productive when I get home & get some chores done”.Boots on, made for walking, dances in the streets, glory dazes to come.”Bringing forth positivity around the world”. Happy Sunday!Or Not, Fare thee well.DREAM big. SPARKLE more. SHINE.Winners, Losers, Learners, Joy In The Mornings, Peace, Love, Happiness.

My mother would tell me, "faith comes from hearing, not from having heard." We all have turn back moments, the key to not turning back is pushing through.
May be an image of one or more people and text that says 'The Struggle- This is Where Bad Times Begin by Bailey Battles'

Breaking the Silence: To Understand Normal Thinking!If you’re struggling tonight, please know you’re not alone. You matter very much. Please don’t ever give up. There’s a reason you were created. You are special and you are loved.My mother would tell me, "faith comes from hearing, not from having heard." We all have turn back moments, the key to not turning back is pushing through.
May be an image of text

I fall, I rise, I make mistakes, I live, I learn, I've been hurt but I'm alive. I'm human, I'm not perfect but I'm thankful.Lucky breaks, walks in the park, sunny and bright, heads above the common.... wishes of one: good lady looking for nice gentleman senior friend to go movies , camping trails , travel ...


Breaking the Silence: To Understand Normal Thinking!If you’re struggling tonight, please know you’re not alone. You matter very much. Please don’t ever give up. There’s a reason you were created. You are special and you are loved.My mother would tell me, "faith comes from hearing, not from having heard." We all have turn back moments, the key to not turning back is pushing through.

May be a cartoon

Dances.La La Land, History to note. Deus Belzebu ,Deus Da Luz,Not news today. Ready for What? .Crooks And Robbers. Dicks and Dawgs, Knight...

Inline image

SINGMONKEYSDOGWODTREESYEAROFMONKEYS.BLOGSPOT.COM
Between The Lions, Good Times Toads,Faces In Layers, Rites To Seasons In The Light Of Day.




Dances.La La Land, History to note. Deus Belzebu ,Deus Da Luz,Not news today. Ready for What? .Crooks And Robbers. Dicks and Dawgs, Knight...


I hear your name in certain circles .The portal to the realm of Death. To the garden of souls.Just because one person's problem is less traumatic than another's does not mean they are required to hurt less.Leaders, Rites To Reasons, Sunny And Bright, Cali Chicks, Babes, Veterans.

 Donkeys in the hills of Cali, waves from the shores, ships off fools on the water. Party and play pals, with daddy, Charles Ray and Rachel Jarrot, Steven Jarrot,7603601613 ...Worry no more, ways to go, books to read, "Worry No More!", pages to turn, how to move on. Tips and tales to make the moves, worries not needed, joys and pains, bumps in the roads, to believe in you, to believe in me, tales to share.


Voices In My Head. Me: “I’m gonna be productive when I get home & get some chores done”.Boots on, made for walking, dances in the streets, glory dazes to come.”Bringing forth positivity around the world”. Happy Sunday!Or Not, Fare thee well.

May be an image of 1 person and text that says 'I rented a house for 5 years with my girlfriend only to find out she is the owner'
Micheal Jackson, works, his works to live forever, always a way to see the lights of day, hills and valleys to cross, on the roads to greatness, pages of luck. Books and more pages of games, games in love and hate, battles and wars, noting to worry about.
I do it because I can, I can because I want to, I want to because you said I couldn't. Lights to shine, lights out in the sky, lights for the shining stars, trips to the moon, and back.SUCCESS IS A CHOICE.
May be an image of 1 person and outdoors



Goats and sheep, snakes and frogs, tricks and trades, ways to live, paths to greatness, detours, and pals that did not last. Hopes and prey, veterans, and females lost and homeless, with the men, no place to go. Party and play pals, with daddy, Charles Ray and Rachel Jarrot, Steven Jarrot,7603601613 .Crooks, Cheaters, Liars, Peas In Pods, Frogs In Groups, Family Affairs.


Hands out for help, hands out to guide, hands out to give a ride, life of a sinner, life of a saint, ways to go. Money to make, rats racing, dazes in the sun, how to get to the goals, the mountains to climb, the battles and the wars to win, Gods of war, March to go, fourth, the plan for now. Moving fourth, today, Mars and Gods, goals and dreams, worries of the day, wars on words, wars to wind, flags out in the wings.

Birds to fly, flags in the wind, birds and bees, flowers in the trees, new life in the works.Party and play pals, with daddy, Charles Ray and Rachel Jarrot, Steven Jarrot,7603601613 .Crooks, Cheaters, Liars, Peas In Pods, Frogs In Groups, Family Affairs.
Only members of the DREAM big. SPARKLE more. SHINE.

Over The Decades:Paths To Cross,Roads Traveled. Earth Angel, Battles And Wars Won, Dances In The Sky, Heaven Is Home, Castles in The Clouds, Walking On Sunshine, Daily Events. Pages To Go.Purple Rain, Songs Played, Here And Now, Around The World.Theory of Everything .

Down to earth...💞😎 Bays of bats, hell hounds on land..... A treacherous person, as in Ben secretly applied for the same job as his best friend; no one knew he was such a snake in the grass .Hats, Horns, Halos, Hares Lost In Woods: Chicks 2. History Of Snakes, Frogs, Freaks, Cows To Call, Cheap Tricks, Jewish Wales: Moves Made. Crooks, Cheaters, Liars: Foes Or Not. Whales Rites.

No comments:

Post a Comment