Thursday, March 11, 2021

THE OTHER SIDE OF THE STORY✰Paths Crossed: Trades.Very nice to meet you !TIME TO TURN THE PAGE:

Once Bitten By Snakes, Dances with Wolves. I was smiling yesterday, I'm smiling today, and I will smile tomorrow simply 'cause .   THE OTHER SIDE OF THE STORY✰Paths Crossed: Trades.Very nice to meet you !TIME TO TURN THE PAGE:


avatar

I love you guys. But it's time for me to take a little break from the socials. I know there’s gonna be a lot of special moments unfolding in the next few weeks so I put together a video of all the moments that we would have shared together this month. Enjoy! Miss you already.   THE OTHER SIDE OF THE STORY✰Paths Crossed: Trades.Very nice to meet you !TIME TO TURN THE PAGE:
Are you in control?Good times, lots of funny pictures, freaks, frogs, spiders and snakes, faces under the surfaces, crooks, cheaters, liars, hard to tell, funny faces for freaks, fools, and frogs.Frogs To Toads. . I do it because I can, I can because I want to, I want to because you said I couldn't. - Steve Prefontaine.Thank you so much but I am not Jewish.


SHOUT OUT TO OUR TROOPS! Tell me why. Waiting for the man on the moon. Not.Green Trees, Dogwood Trees, Monkeys On Top.We need Him here. We need Him in Portland. We need Him in Seattle. We need Him in Olympia. Every person on the face of the earth needs Jesus in their heart.
Image

Check yourself before you wreck yourself .Thor has Loki.  Spider-Man has the Green Goblin.   And now, Wolverine has Solem. 'CELEBRATE EVERY ACHIEVEMENT... EVEN IF IT'S GETTING OUT OF BED. BE KIND TO YOURSELF. LOVE YOURSELF. BE PROUD OF YOURSELF. HONOR ALL THINGS, EVERY STEP.'   THE OTHER SIDE OF THE STORY✰Paths Crossed: Trades.Very nice to meet you !TIME TO TURN THE PAGE:

No comments:

Post a Comment