Friday, May 29, 2020

You are refreshing and I love the flow about you. A Hug, a kiss, a touch, I'm engulfed with sense's spinning out of control and I to want to dance in the street, Care to dance (wink)?


Lissa Desilva's photo.
Lissa Desilva's photo.
Lissa Desilva's photo.
Lissa Desilva's photo.
Wits and wisdom, walks in the park, battles and wars, lovers in the walks of life. Good times, Marines and babbles of freaks, devil mad dogs, tricks with gun, rats to races, gifts of life to share, over time, over space, pages to turn.You are refreshing and I love the flow about you. A Hug, a kiss, a touch, I'm engulfed with sense's spinning out of control and I to want to dance in the street, Care to dance (wink)?


Poverty is a noose that strangles humanity and breeds disrespect for mankind.Wisdom comes only when you stop looking for it and start living the life the Creator intended for you.VETERANS LIKE ME.Woman for man, son to shine, giant on land, heads above the common. With the hopes of eventually connecting on an emotional and physical level.

P.S. πŸ˜ŽπŸ‘πŸŒŠπŸ„So many times . School of Hard Knocks: Freaks And Frogs, Movies With Fools, Jewish Rites,..."love does not fear giving too much.".I'm Afraid of Water: coz of these -SHARKS, CROCODILES SNAKES, WHALES..on land.We The People πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ Gems in the dirt, buried in piles of shit.A BETTER LIFE .

Singing songs, dropping dimes, friends, family, foes. Dreams live in Cali now.Dances On The Sands Of Time, Pages To Write, Veterans To Date.In A Quiet State:Angels come, Stars In The Darkness.Faces In The Mirror.You are refreshing and I love the flow about you. A Hug, a kiss, a touch, I'm engulfed with sense's spinning out of control and I to want to dance in the street, Care to dance (wink)?

No comments:

Post a Comment