Sunday, February 9, 2020

Both Ariel and the Black Widow share a curiosity and strong thirst for adventure.Glory Dazes To Come...-Rainbow Racers.It's COLD outside! Keep warm.Recaps. ❤

In the shadows,in the darkness, hats, hoes,horns to blast. New Hip Hop Style Big Booty. Trips to make, talks with the military minorities. Jobs online, write reports, daily, copy and paste, to the directors, in New York. Heads Up?Lessons all the time, freaks, frogs, army of toads.twists and turns, cons to run. Cons to coins, cards to games, snakes to grass, spiders and worms, way of life. "Purple Rain", great movie, so much, hurt and pain, life lessons, better on film. Hopes for the others that had to live that way. Spooks and ghost. 
Army of toads, not correct it is moot. Rachel Jarrort is the golden calf that went from cow to buffalo on her granddaddy's dime, for the good of the clan, monthly for the delight and joy of sire, Steve Jarrot, and his hand is out for the pleasure of cow to buffalo. Want to pay for the ride on the wild side, and can pick you up and give you so many things to pay for. Ready?Lessons all the time, freaks, frogs, army of toads.twists and turns, cons to run. Cons to coins, cards to games, snakes to grass, spiders and worms, way of life. 

Rachel, Or, The City Without Walls...Homeless veterans need homes, castles to them, more for sale, in Italy, 70 last count. Trips to the castles you like, need a passport. Trips to take, classes and all, Rach Jay, movies to make, examples to make, role models to come, spokes person for houses in China, my assistance, tip to share. 

Lessons all the time, freaks, frogs, army of toads.twists and turns, cons to run. Cons to coins, cards to games, snakes to grass, spiders and worms, way of life. 


Maya Moore, Maya Jarrot, Mini Moore, others that can go, need more to take, classes on love and hate. Worlds away, tips to stay, years needed, 5 to start. Rachel Jay. Rachel Jarrot, parts to take, classes in Italian, Spanish to masters. Tips and tales, jobs to do, houses for homeless in China, Riverside, Orange, Ventura, California, help needed there. 



Hairs to hats. Dances on the side of the roads, life in a tin can. RV camping, way of life for a frog or two. Fairy Tales, Angels Rites.Let love inspire you.Trust who and what you are. Hedge Knight: Candles Out, Sad Songs Singer Expired News..Jarrot Frog Jewish Freaks, Selling Junk, Way Of Life: Plenty Of Fish To See. Fairy Tales, Angels Rites.Let love inspire you.Trust who and what you are.


WISHESDREAMSSTARSTOSHINEGOODSTORIES.BLOGSPOT.COM
Den of snakes jarrot jewish white stars 2016: Love, Luck, Lies, Lessons Learned: Lost Earth Angel : Angels above, sights to see the undead a...


Questions on the truth and honesty level, and the views that point fingers at others to blame for the shortness of charter, and the shortness of attention spans, and the need for greed to be the winner, are some of the ways that the frogs, cattle callers, and the steers and queers of the Jewish Army 2015, bisexuals that rule that clan, control over the fools, jokers, and role players, for the meth and the 420 trades done in Ventura, California, the summer of 2015.

Flip a land shark, the cumming of the heat, cum for the land whales, taken for the trip around the moons above, the light and the darkness in the shadows of the rainbows. Gifts of the dead, gifts of the seas of tears, gifts of the fires in hell, trips around the dangers of the world of the snakes, and fake friends. Happy and delighted, happy and filled with the joys and the pains of life on the right sides of the road.

 High roads taken, high standards to guide, gifts of the joys and jumps done for the good, bad and ugly deeds done for the love of a woman, love and hate the horns of a goat, gifts to share with the wolves, gifts to share with the land whales, Sheri Jarrot, blonde bottle whale on land, hairless Rachel Jarrot, the bald turkey to shine.

Rachel Jarrot: Buffalo Girl: Works at TJX Companies:Rachel Jarrot, fat girl, dream life over and done at the age of 12, laws of the land, states the rights and wrongs of childhood ends. Forms of a bald buzzers to trade for the land shark? Fools and freaks gifts to share of the pussies, stories to tell of the dicks, stories to tell in the dead of the night. Craigslist notices to give for the deaths of the land whales, last line for the whales tossed, last chance to stand tall. Is the time reappers to appear, to clear the dead, to shine for the darknes to come. 

Fires for the birds to be born again, date of rebirth March 18, 2015.

The Zen of Zombies: Better living through the Undead. Scott Kenemore.....

Habits of Hightly effective zombies! New label for the undead and unstable. Lights on for the frogs and freaks out at night. Gifts to share of oral delights, for a frog or a land whale, prey to search for with low standards, and a drug habit, sex to trade for the dances on a face of a fool, stuck on stupid. Cans short of a six pack, now cans to start with, still a six pack, just the plastic ties? Not for a crook, not for a theif, not for a snake in the grass. Dream life for the undead and the unstable.

Hello to the undead and unstable, the land whales, Jarrot Jewish Freaks and frogs 2015, gifts from the center of the earth, hell hounds, searching for prey, to rob blind. Rob you blind with love and devotion, bended and twisted. American ego suckers for a good time, on the dimes of the lost, dimes taken from the confused, dimes and dollors for the self-serving snakes in the grass. Great examples of love and hate the horns of a goat. Wise old owl, wise old spider, wise old cute, black pixies and earth angels today.


Out of the RV camping lifestyle shared with Steven Jarrot, for a moment in time, life with the fights about the hairs loss for the golden calf, his kid Rachel Jarrot. Third place is last place, and no trophies for that placement, keep it for sucker to marry a freak like him. He likes to suck dicks, and it was great not to have to fuck a trick because he was gay, and the meth does that to him. Jokes on the fools and blogs about the snakes in the grass, lies told as truth. 



Dyke for life, out of box, movie groupie, Ms Fun Freak, party with family, Sima and Steven Jarrot 7608512267, or date a Jewish Credit Cow, bones in a box. Holidays


That is just the tip of the mountain, and a few tips about what kind of person that I am. I am a veteran that write stories for other veterans get their benefits, my gift to share. Have dreams of more education, and have to be a little more stable for that in my mind. Help me climb the mountains to greatness?

Angels above, sights to see the undead and the unstable, spooks that appear for the corrections need for a night of peace. Gifts of words need to tame the beasts on the left side of the graves. Graves to me and graves to me, busy dying daily, joys and pains with the bumps in the road.

 Lessons to learn, dates to set for the joys and pains of growth and rolling with the flow of the river. Oceans and seas of chance to take for the better dazes over the rainbow, gifts to share with the tales and stories of the undead and unstable. Friends, family members and foes thanks for the crossroad turns to take on the faces of the freaks out at night, to party and play to death, good times on the beaches.

Hope helps clean the nightmares, of life in hell with the frogs and gods from the center of the earth. Devils or seven snakes within the tribe members. Last rites of passage on the dark side of the moon, horses racing on the sands of time, water for the rats at the end of the races done daily. Horses to walk after a long run on the shores on the sands of time, racing for the end of the rainbows, and the pots of gold, gifts to share. Words and gifts of the tales and stories of the bumps in the road here.

HIGH Notes: Sinners or saints, dances on the beach, seas of tears and heart breaks. Love and hate horns of a goat. Horse, fox, owl, rat, and crane: under the skins of fairies, pixies and earth angels. Dances done in the rain, birds to fly away, fairies and earth angels, better dazes on ship of dreams, good times to share, dances on the stars, at the end of the rainbow. 

Joy, peace and happiness shared, views. Dates to set, gifts from mom, skills to practice, stars that shine at night. Goodness and mercy angels, friends on high, corrections to be made. Candles in the wind, lights burning low, state of snakes. Snakes in the house, frogs and crooks to sit and spin, American Birds, fingers out for a twist. Happy notes to share on the rights written to rites of passage. To practice not to fail to learn life lessons, in first attempts in learning. Effects never die, to end, no is next opportunity to hope to hop on to windows open now.

Top Rewards: Mountains to climb, valleys to cross, bumps in the road, all part of the wheel of life, make the most of time given, reach for more gifts of peace, love, and good times. Reasons, seasons, causes, projects to complete, limit time left in the year to finish. New world to make, new goals to set, appointments to a better dazes to share, and to give back, to the lost, displaced, and confused, veterans, just like me, with damages to the mind, damages to the circle of friends and family, lost and confused, reaching for the lights to the way to riches.

Hopes for a new season of love and peace by the sea, for the friends, for the families members, for the foes on the edge of life, dreaming, praying, and searching for a brand new way of living. Changes from the rose color glasses for the right kind, have head removed from sand, or a bitch's ass, cum and see the lights on a brighter tomorrow. Transplants from Cubu, Sima and StevenJarrot, alive still?Butches, bitches, and whales on land to date, fake friends, noses high in air, above their station, jokes on freaks out at night, good times to share around the camp fires.
www.akaqa.com/question/q19192380568-Transplants-from... 

Rachel Jarrot, 7609020855, plans to be a freak sucker, for dream life. Getting into the media world is far from easy, but I’m more than ready for the challenge. Next fall, I’m going to Santa Monica College and taking solely film courses – I wanted to solidify that film is my dream career path so that is why I wanted to take classes at SMC before enrolling at the Los Angeles Film School. 

Rachel WIGOUT, Rachel Jarrot, Rachel Cattle, Rachel Walker, dreams life:  wigs out always bald naturally, sucker for pussies and free rides, Rachel Jarrot, 7607778998. Her views of dreams in motion. I’m trying to do everything I can to get my foot in the door in this extremely competitive industry. This coming semester, not only am I taking all film classes, but I am applying for internships at all different media companies. Anyway into these companies is good enough for me. I don’t care if I am just bringing coffee to people, or working in a mail room, I just need to do everything I can to put myself out there. 

Alone with dens of snakes, dence, dumb, and dimwits, land whales, and basket cases. Rachel Jarrot, 7608512267, duke to party and play, best with dad: Steven Jarrot, RV campers to party today. Unlike most people trying to get involved in this field, I don’t have any connections – its up to me to make them for myself. This was one of the main factors that contributed to my reasoning for coming back to California – I don’t have any time to waste. I need to get my feet on the ground and try my best to establish myself as soon as I can. My ultimate educational goal is to either attend the Los Angeles Film School or get into UCLA or USC film programs and become a film producer or director. I’m also doing a summer program at UCLA, which focuses on producing and directing of films. As of right now, this is as far as I have planned and I am hoping for the best.

Buffalo girl, cali cow, time spent, as buffola or pigs flying. Dimes of grandaddy. In regards to what I have learned at CU Boulder that will help me pursue these goals, well, if I’m being completely honest, I didn’t know anything about any aspect of the media industry until I took media/journalism classes here this year. I now have a foundation of the way different media outlets work and that will help me as I continue my education in this industry. I have somewhat of an idea as to what other forms of media are like and I wouldn’t have obtained that knowledge if I didn’t take the kind of courses that I did during my time here. I’m sure, throughout my education, I will start to see even more connections between the classes I took here and the classes I take in the future. Also, I’m sure I’ve learned even more than I realize about this industry. I feel as though, once I get out into the field, I will have the ability to use the knowledge of the media industry I learned in my time at CU more than I would have ever known I would’ve at the start.

It's all about perception. You create your own reality because in your world, it is of importance. This differs for everyone else because everyone's path is different which is why you should never compare yourself to othersπŸ’š

Who are you? Talking Heads.John Doe,names, labels, bitches and babes, sister in shades, future so bright, searching for the one, giant on land, leader of the band, retired from the races for bucks. Oh what a knight, are you the one,stats,age,how tall, 420 connected, questions up in the air.
Image


Wigs Out,Rachel Jarrot - Butch, Bitch, Buff, Whale to date, 7609020855.LADIES HOW ABOUT A DAY AT THE BEACH WITH A GENT? - Singing Songs, Joys And Pains, Bumps In Roads, Dancing ...Memo to Men:GA ... - Blue Skies:Sunsets Darkness.


MVPs of Horror

Rachel Jarrot - Butch, Bitch, Buff, Whale to date, 7609020855.LADIES HOW ABOUT A DAY AT THE BEACH WITH A GENT? - m4w - 55 (VENTURA ON BEACH)No matter how many “boxes” you check, I encourage you to do the same x  ❤️πŸ§‘πŸ’›πŸ’šπŸ’™Whale on Land: Seven Snakes,Remember that ..Marcia Smith 😍🌟Mood.'Ozzie and Harriet,' 'Mayberry' America of old was vastly superior..Fools or Jokers:Clowns To The Left, Frogs To The Rites:

TYPES OF PEOPLE WHO DON’T GIVE A FUCK,πŸ™ 🌟 πŸ’Ž πŸ‘Ό πŸ’œ 😘 Fuck what people think, just do you. I promise... πŸ’‹ ❤️ πŸ’‹ .Time of our lives are here, the best that we can be, be a hon... JOKES AND LAUGHS, PIGS DO FLY, COWS AND BUFF FOREVER ...

Oh my... it’s over for me .I’ll ask kaddish.Dopa to protect me and rebuke you for insulting me.I'll ask kaddish Dopa to protect me and rebuke you for insulting me🀧 πŸ’ΈπŸ˜ˆπŸ“·πŸ’‚.o yea I forgive but spell-casting with words that don't work on me irritates me like decompose flies,no witch or brujo is stronger. Catch A Show. Love My Gems. πŸ˜‚Spiraling out of control. Rachel Jarrot, American Girl: Party like a Jew! Dogwood Butterfly :

George N Panos Eric Schichtl , Rocky Jarrott, Cheers And Chaps, Fathers Days, Glory Dazes Done.Γ‚· Gibsonton, FL, United States Γ‚·


A good example has twice the value of good adviceπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒRabbis, Priests, and Other Religious Functionaries clowns.Hard to say, yes for horns of goats, love and hate, out of sight most of the time. Bald .Michael Jackson – Thriller . πŸŽ΅πŸŽΌπŸŽΆπŸŽ»πŸŽ»πŸŽΆπŸŽΌπŸŽ΅Just checking in.

'DON'T BE AFRAID TO OFFEND THOSE WCL THAT DON'T GIVE A FUCK ABOUT YOU IN THE FIRST PLACE'Fat And Wide,😹😹😹“whatever” I mean fuck you.Rachel Jarrot (rachrach1010) on Pinterest..Oh my... it’s over for me .I’ll ask kaddish.Dopa to protect me and rebuke you for insulting me.I'll ask kaddish Dopa to protect me and rebuke you for insulting me🀧 πŸ’ΈπŸ˜ˆπŸ“·πŸ’‚.o yea I forgive but spell-casting with words that don't work on me irritates me like decompose flies,no witch or brujo is stronger. 
Image may contain: outdoor and nature

'DON'T BE AFRAID TO OFFEND THOSE WCL THAT DON'T GIVE A FUCK ABOUT YOU IN THE FIRST PLACE'Fat And Wide,😹😹😹“whatever” I mean fuck you.Rachel Jarrot (rachrach1010) on Pinterest.Spiraling out of control. Rachel Jarrot, American Girl: Party like a Jew! Dogwood Butterfly :
No photo description available.
Class Dogs,Dicks:Knows what it meant, then and now, ask Rach Jay, butches and bitches, cows and buffs, forever freaks.


No photo description available.

TYPES OF PEOPLE WHO DON’T GIVE A FUCK (And How to Become One of Them)Dicks, dawgs, and donkeys in packs, monkeys to dodge.Catch A Show. Love My Gems. πŸ˜‚Spiraling out of control. Rachel Jarrot, American Girl: Party like a Jew! Dogwood Butterfly :
History to note, pages in books, tips and tails, coins on hand to pay. Love, luck, lights, stars to shine, hell hounds, sinners and saints to take.Catch A Show. Love My Gems. πŸ˜‚Spiraling out of control. Rachel Jarrot, American Girl: Party like a Jew! Dogwood Butterfly :


Catch A Show. Love My Gems. πŸ˜‚Spiraling out of control. Rachel Jarrot, American Girl: Party like a Jew! Dogwood Butterfly :Catch A Show. Love My Gems. πŸ˜‚Spiraling out of control. Rachel Jarrot, American Girl: Party like a Jew! Dogwood Butterfly :


Butterflies, Pixies, Tales and Treats: Dazes Dark
hopefloatsinsearchforplacetoland.blogspot.com/.../dazes-dark-alove-ground...
 Have a lot of questions about the rites of passage for a white Jew that was better than rock stars, and it is Rachel Jarrot belief that she has a life  ...Wigs Out,Rachel Jarrot - Butch, Bitch, Buff, Whale to date, 7609020855.LADIES HOW ABOUT A DAY AT THE BEACH WITH A GENT? -

Rachel Jarrot | rachel104life
https://rachel104life.wordpress.com/author/rachpolo10/
 Read all of the posts by Rachel Jarrot on rachel104life.
COME SWIM. https://plus.google.com/109442142556017916763/.../ExRsxS3uw...
 Sheri Jarrot, blonde bottle fag hag of Upland, CA. Wigs Out,Rachel Jarrot - Butch, Bitch, Buff, Whale to date, 7609020855.LADIES HOW ABOUT A DAY AT THE BEACH WITH A GENT? -
You would not believe the quality of the man behind this post - "As Good As It Gets." Naturally I can overwhelm your heart and mind, but your body will be more satisfied than it has ever been. Please be 18-40, very thin, healthy, fit, and ready to meet. I bring it, and so should you. Let's live the high life - together! I can show you the love and luxury you've been missing and fantasizing about (even if you're a super model pampered type). Your height, weight, age and location will get my attention. Don't hesitate to attach a photo or two if you're confident and comfortable....Monkeys,πŸŽΆπŸ’˜πŸ’™πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ❤️ 5151: Made in America πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ. Tales from the dark sides of the moon. Hares Lost, Girls In Red Hoods.


Round Worlds: Heaven notes, worlds to see, shapes and six stars, days under the sky. Wishes, dreams and prayers, stars out tonight. Stars bright, and stars blue, what a site toe dead. Coins for the dead, coins for the sons, coins for the frogs to see on the left sides. Happy Dazes Again: Bumps In Road, Paths Crossed . πŸ”΄⚪πŸ”΅πŸ”΄⚪πŸ”΅πŸ”΄⚪πŸ”΅πŸ”΄⚪πŸ”΅πŸ”΄Ready for What? Cheap Tricks, Butches, Bitches In Heat.Frog Dates.Shadows In The Darkness, Freaks, Fools, Frogs. Coins To Flip.🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟


Wars:Games:Rats:Toads, Snakes, Spiders And Worms. Wales On Land, Crooks, Cheaters, Liars, Fingers In The Air, Micky Mouse, Jim Jones, Jesus Christs, Cons And Pros, Drink The Wine. History. Date a man my age  they say, then I did and look at me now lol never again Memo to Men:GA🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣 πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜˜πŸ€— 1# Keep your mouth shut. #2 Keep your hands to yourself. #3 Keep your  manhood sheathed. You'll be fine.Life Lessons with ...Wars:Games:Rats:Toads, Snakes, Spiders And Worms. Wales On Land, Crooks, Cheaters, Liars, Fingers In The Air, Micky Mouse, Jim Jones, Jesus Christs, Cons And Pros, Drink The Wine. History  Monkeys,πŸŽΆπŸ’˜πŸ’™πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ❤️ 5151: Made in America πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ. Tales from the dark sides of the moon. Hares Lost, Girls In Red Hoods


  WINNERS AND LOSERS, DANCES IN THE RAIN, WET AND ALIVE, WAVES ON WATER. 5 Monkeys,πŸŽΆπŸ’˜πŸ’™πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ❤️ 5151: Made in America πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ. Tales from the dark sides of the moon. Hares Lost, Girls In Red Hoods. .How to Grow Your Natural Hair.STANDARD SET:Love friends forever: Jaime Rosaldo: Thanks, Liked That A Lot: Hugs And Kisses. American Birds, signs of the times.Wars:Games:Rats:Toads, Snakes, Spiders And Worms. Wales On Land, Crooks, Cheaters, Liars, Fingers In The Air, Micky Mouse, Jim Jones, Jesus Christs, Cons And Pros, Drink The Wine. History

standards, across the lions.After climbing a great hill...Newports. Cali chick, babe in other worlds.

Earth Angels, Purple Rains, Dances In The Clouds, Sunny And Brights, Only The Young At Heart.BEYONCΓ‰ REIGNS @BeyonceReigns Apr 30#FormationWorldTour #TAMPAR RandyTheBlueRanger Malcolm originally shared:Friends dead, bones in bixes, asses to ashes, donkeys in the hilks, gardens of dead. Dick Jarrot, George Benson, Steven Jarrot, cock sucker to date. Land whale, pimp on wheels, bags of shit, run and hide.Monkeys,πŸŽΆπŸ’˜πŸ’™πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ❤️ 5151: Made in America πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ. Tales from the dark sides of the moon. Hares Lost, Girls In Red Hoods
Tin can affairs, RV camper on the beach, party all day, parked at your house later today, good time toads.

Where is Steven Jay Jarrot hiding today? Manure Management - πŸ˜πŸ‘―πŸ”πŸŸBlack, White, Wholes In Heads, Coins To Play, Signs Of Good Times, Both Sides.It may not be kosher. Monkeys,πŸŽΆπŸ’˜πŸ’™πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ❤️ 5151: Made in America πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ. Tales from the dark sides of the moon. Hares Lost, Girls In Red HoodsPigs, Hoes, Hogs, Good Time Toads, Values, Voices, Views. Guns And Roses, When Doves Cry, Purple Rain To Fall. Windows To Heaven, Gates Of Hell. Waves From Shore, Dances On Clouds. Nuts On The Run.



Ships Passed: In the still of the night, just before the stars fade away, dreams in motion. Blue stars, blue angels that far, lesson in the rolls and spins, turrets of darkness. Falls from the sky, falls from castles in the heavens. Night and day battles of the lost, the displaced, confused and upside down. Tricked by spiders and snakes, eaten alive by land whales, hung to dry. Saints and sinners to dine. Snakes on a stick, snakes out of their dens, snakes out at night, between the skins. Goodness and mercy to stake snakes, to burn and bake, trips to the moon

Caribbean Queen (No More Love On The Run)American Birds: Talk To Hands: holes in you glass houses. Treats. Movies to watch. Hope, peace and love, branches of goodness and mercy, angel for displaced, broken, crying souls trapped.

Starr Bright, Starlet Bright, Starlet Battles Battles, Horns, for the colors of the rainbows.Wars:Games:Rats:Toads, Snakes, Spiders And Worms. Where is Steven Jay Jarrot hiding today?Black, White, Wholes In Heads, Coins To Play, Signs Of Good Times, Both Sides.It may not be kosher. Pigs, Hoes, Hogs, Good Time Toads, Values, Voices, Views.Monkeys,πŸŽΆπŸ’˜πŸ’™πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ❤️ 5151: Made in America πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ. Tales from the dark sides of the moon. Hares Lost, Girls In Red Hoods.

Where is Steven Jay Jarrot hiding today? Manure Management - πŸ˜πŸ‘―πŸ”πŸŸBlack, White, Wholes In Heads, Coins To Play, Signs Of Good Times, Both Sides.It may not be kosher. Monkeys,πŸŽΆπŸ’˜πŸ’™πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ❤️ 5151: Made in America πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ. Tales from the dark sides of the moon. Hares Lost, Girls In Red HoodsPigs, Hoes, Hogs, Good Time Toads, Values, Voices, Views. Guns And Roses, When Doves Cry, Purple Rain To Fall. Windows To Heaven, Gates Of Hell. Waves From Shore, Dances On Clouds. Nuts On The Run. Ships Passed: In the still of the night, just before the stars fade away, dreams in motion. Blue stars, blue angels that far, lesson in the rolls and spins, turrets of darkness. Falls from the sky, falls from castles in the heavens. Night and day battles of the lost, the displaced, confused and upside down. Tricked by spiders and snakes, eaten alive by land whales, hung to dry. Saints and sinners to dine. Snakes on a stick, snakes out of their dens, snakes out at night, between the skins. Goodness and mercy to stake snakes, to burn and bake, trips to the moon




Hi. I'm looking for a nice man to talk with and get to know.Stats to share, location, age, how tall, 420 friendly would be nice. Eventually meet and spend time with. I'm 50 plus, yrs old, Latina,black, Indian mix, Cali Chick .Growth and change,πŸ’€ 🌈. Can We Guess Which Disney Pair You and Your Partner Are?Bumps In The Road, Train Tracks, Get Aways

Still waters, swims in the deep blue waters, fish and frogs, snakes in water, dances on the waves. Water and rocks, songs on the rocks and the waves, ships of dreams to sails. Gifts to share, tales of life on the dark side of the moon, fish in the water. Songs for the rats, songs for the fish, songs for the horse and pony shows, rats to races. Strangers to friends, dreams of more to life, dances on the beach, dances on the sands of time, glory dazes done. Growth and change,πŸ’€ 🌈. Can We Guess Which Disney Pair You and Your Partner Are?Bumps In The Road, Train Tracks, Get Aways

Notes of sinners, notes of saints, notes of girls lost in the woods. Dazes in the rain, dazes in the sun, dazes with drama, work to be done. Stories of the earth angels, stories of the fairies, stories of the hark knocks, classes on lover and haters, songs to sing. Glory dazes done, mountains to climb, valleys to cross, crooks and robbers, sinners and saints, birds in the dogwood trees. Guns to peace, guns for wars, guns to hands, wars and battles won, games of the military. Guns to peace, guns for wars, guns to hands, wars and battles won, games of the military.Growth and change,πŸ’€ 🌈. Can We Guess Which Disney Pair You and Your Partner Are?Bumps In The Road, Train Tracks, Get Aways

Guns to peace, guns for wars, guns to hands, wars and battles won, games of the military.
Purple Lights, Purple Signs To read, Train Trades, Going Places, Changes To Make, Paths To take. Birds Out...Spooks and ghost. Songs on the radio, love to share, life time thing to have someone near, family of friends, lovers to stay, over the good times, bumps in the road, and to help you when you fall. Joys and pains, happy dazes again, over the rainbows, over the yellow brick roads, monkeys to swingers, monkeys in trees, songs and tales to share.

Cancer Hopes, Purple Lights, Purple Signs To read, Train Trades, Going Places, Changes To Make, Paths To take. Birds Out in the color trees, trains to come, trains to go back in time, fruit and nuts to move. "Purple Rain", great movie, so much, hurt and pain, life lessons, better on film. Hopes for the others that had to live that way. Spooks and ghost. Songs on the radio, love to share, life time thing to have someone near, family of friends, lovers to stay, over the good times, bumps in the road, and to help you when you fall. Joys and pains, happy dazes again, over the rainbows, over the yellow brick roads, monkeys to swingers, monkeys in trees, songs and tales to share.Growth and change,πŸ’€ 🌈. Can We Guess Which Disney Pair You and Your Partner Are?Bumps In The Road, Train Tracks, Get Aways
Growth and change,πŸ’€ 🌈. Can We Guess Which Disney Pair You and Your Partner Are?Bumps In The Road, Train Tracks, Get Aways.
https://www.pinterest.com/rachrach1010/Frogs, Snakes, Monkeys to dodge, cheap tricks, corner workers, ladies of the nights, Sheri, Sima, Rachel Jarrot, pimped by Steven Jarrot, RV campers, working the beaches, Ventura, Santa Monica, Venice, Schools of Hard Knocks, Shooting curves.

Raiders Of Blog Returns: Rach Jay, Steven and Cheryl Jarrot-Seven Snakes, 

monkeys swingers on dogwood trees, frogs to eat the worms, pigs to eat snakes.

Songs to sing, daily life, events to write home about, fags, snakes, frogs to toads, Cuban Rites

Growth and change,πŸ’€ 🌈. Can We Guess Which Disney Pair You and Your Partner Are?Bumps In The Road, Train Tracks, Get Aways
Steven Jarrot, 7608512267, hell hound, oral expert, to share, to trade, to barter, for cash, day jobs.
Suckers in family, cattle and cows, to roam in open ranges, sinners and saints, land whales.
Jewish White Lies, same as truthful and honest, punch line for these land whales, gifts from the center of the earth. Hell Hounds, dances in the dark, dances in the rain, turns to take on the faces of Steven and Sheri Jarrot, cum suckers, day jobs, blow jobs to go, knob polickers, Jewish Style, Monkeys to dodge.

Ruled dates, historical facts: Pictures 1000 of stories trip back in time. Happy dazes, tips online, history and facts. Gifts to share. Steven Jarrot, Rach Jay, kids without hair, back in the day: Rachel Jay Jarrot, hats to wigs, horns to hair, faces to change with the water. Rach Jarrot-lovers since age 7, 7608512267. RV camping for a life of cum to drink, life of bags of shit to trade for the attention of a freak or two. Time to spent for a day, time to spend a week, time to spend a life time, share a good looking frog or two, that live to party and play, date a snake for the cheap life on the edge of main stream life, a trip on the wild side to share. 

Rach Jay, Steven and Cheryl Jarrot, Upland Cattle - Raiders ...

Hats off to the bald turkeys, Rachel and Sheri Jarrot, 909 920 0725 Hackers,

crooks, robbers, wolves and snakes, dances in the dark, dances done.


Family Affairs, Donkeys in the fields, Steven and Sheri Jarrot, or Rach Jay, kids will play, Rachel and Charles Jarrot, jackasses in the hills. Fun and games, more animals displayed, snakes in dens, monkeys in packs, land whales, most of the time. Flip the coin, would like to get together at some point, 420 blowing in the wind, heading to a cave on the beach ( house 50 feet or less from the ocean would be nice), and the sunsets over the waves daily would be the life to live, and have a heated pool in the house, and completely glassed, to see the ocean and the pool, from the house from so many angles, would be heaven.Have had that dream for about a decade now, and it is in FL that I saw this house, like that and the price was nothing like the west coast prices. 

Red Hearts, Fires Bright, Hope Alive, Hang On: Pain Ends. Gifts to share, good times, songs to sing. Pixies and fairies, birds and bees, flowers open in the trees, part of the year. Happy notes all, glory dazes done. Fairies to dance, and color the stars at night, birds and bees dancing in the dogwood trees. Great day to sing a song, dancing on the sands of time, the best is yet to come, joys and pleasures, happy as a lark. Birds and bees, dogface butterflies, candy girls, red and pink, fish and frogs to eat. Classes on love and devotion, love and hate, love and peace, horns on a goat, dogs in heat.

Hats to hairs, caps and wigs, so what, who cares, dances on the sands of time. Treats and tales, English tips the most, fairy tales.  Lights: Plenty of fish in the seas, swimming in circles, signs of March 18. Fish in bowel doing circles, chasing own tail. Stars bright  lights to shine in darkness, love and hate horns of a goat, flipping in time, flipping in space. Good times at horse races, just like rats races, bangs for bucks, daily dances done.Jumps for joy, jumps for new dawn on dreams, dancing on sands of time. Happy and delighted with paths chosen to climb to mountain tops to greatness.

Found stories, online, views to share, lessons for fish and frogs. Windows Dark: Light and Darkness: Up for The Time Of Day: Jokes and History Shines. Dates with snakes, dates with monkeys, Jesus Christ, Steven Jarrot, hanging on dogwood trees. Dreams in action, might have dreams in action to the plans and goals set for a better life, joys and pains of love and devotion, love and hate horns on a goat, love the moments of peace, joy and laughter. Happy holidays, seasons greetings, peace, joy and a touch of love and understanding, for the fools, frogs and freaks up at night. 

Dancing Girls, Dancing Dreams, tips and tales to spin, Candy girls. Songs to sing, songs to play, songs with Bobby B Brown. Dances with Cats, Black and White, Big Cats in the pictures, lots of cash, made and to be made. Turns to take, stories to write, trips to the moon and back. Hate and love, sheep and goats, Jesus Christ, born in a barn. Tips and stories of the mothers, the candy girls, back in the day. For a reason, for a cause, love and hate, the mother for her child. Seven sisters, seven saints, seven days of the week, signs in the air, signs of the times. Top of the morning, end of the day, day after night, every day. Tips of love and hate, joys and pains, bumps in the road, lessons to learn. 

Resorts for candy girls, hearts to heat, hearts for the love and the hate. Trips to the heaven, trips to hell, love and hate, dates to set, days of hearts. Treats and candy to share, notes of love and hate, goats and sheep, tales of mothers. Mary and Jesus, lovers of stories, lovers for the joys and pains, family hits. Bible stories, fairy tales, candy girls, sugar and treats. Tips of mine, tips of yours, tips on third party views. Noses in the air, views to share, dances in dreams, late at night. Writer today, getting ready to get started. Just wanted to say, in the process of exploring California again, would like to go to the National Parks, it has been years. If you like to drive, have cash for gas, and lets get starting learning to like each other. I like going back in time to the medieval fairs  1500 century market places, have one to go to for my birthday every year. Its in AZ, and it is the best, in the county is my views. Want to go with me this year, it is on my mind, and who to go with now. 4 or 5 decades of wits and charms to share, paths to take with you, in the morning lights, dances on the sands of time.....

 Names changes with the seasons, and the drop of a dime, time to restart, born on the 18th of March, day of rebirth. I believe I can start or be reborn over again, on the drop of a dime, flipping coins, singing songs, how to get more out of life. Hand out for a new friend today, gifts of tips and tales to share, some written out, more to share, at a later time. Funny that came to mind, and the luck of the Irish. Thats me also. Have a story to go with that. I have lots of stories to share, used to make other people laugh, now I do not have a common crew, to tell me stories to. I do not have a job to go to, I do what I want most of the time. In the business of placing paperwork for more cash. Government dollars, to make my life better. 

Birds Flying, American Birds, Sit and Spin, American Birds, fingers on hand, signs to say, buzz off, another way. Jokes and laughs, good times, bumps in the road, lessons learned, back in the day. Trips to hell, monkeys to dodge, hell hound, in the hills with the donkeys in fields. 

Cows and cattle, snakes and frogs, dogs and bitches in heat, RV campers, freaks out for the fun and games. Tasteful pleasures, pitchers to cum, dicks in line, dicks to suck, Sheri and Rach Jarrot, butches to bitches to date, cheap tricks. Corner job site, corner workers, RV pimps, Steven and Charlie R. Jarrot, flipping cards. Lucky in card, lucky in cards, luck of the irish at work, poker players in the tribe of monkeys.

Seven Snakes: Name for Steven Jarrot, snakes to replace hair loss, faces in the mirror. Animals under the surface smiles, jokes to date, army leader of frogs. Dances in the dark, dances with snakes under the sands of time. To fail, in first attempts in learning life lessons. 

Trips to hell not desired, or in dreams for better dazes. Mountains climbed, bumps in the roads, hell hounds racing with snakes under their skins, snakes in the heads. Dances with wolves, dances with snakes, movies in the making. Tricks and trades for movie connection, horse and pony shows.

Love and lights, joys and pains, dances for luck, dances for fame, moves made, movies made, lots of love, lots of bumps in the road,  dances on the sands of time. Hands To Talk, Blame Games, Wishes On Stars, Sons To Shine, Coins To Flip.Who are you?Recaps. ❤❤What is Cool? Who is Cool? Why is it Cool? Who determines what's Cool?i got one; Chocolate😁TODAY IS THE DAY!.Good Times Reviews. For Millions-πŸ’―πŸ’―πŸ’”πŸ’™.Crazy, dizzy, rich with laughs to share. Suckers to run, rates o dogs, butches, and dykes, pages of lovers, guns to battles. Hits and misses, nuts on the run..
Image may contain: textAmazing Things You Never Realized About The Late Paul Walker.haters, angle of angels, gifts to share, stories left to share. Love and lights, joys and pains, dances for luck, dances for fame, moves made, movies made, lots of love, lots of bumps in the road, dances on the sands of time. 



Both Ariel and the Black Widow share a curiosity and strong thirst for adventure.Glory Dazes To Come...-Rainbow Racers.It's COLD outside! Keep warm.Recaps. ❤❤What is Cool? Who is Cool? Why is it Cool? Who determines what's Cool?i got one; Chocolate😁TODAY IS THE DAY!.Good Times Reviews. For Millions-πŸ’―πŸ’―πŸ’”πŸ’™.Crazy, dizzy, rich with laughs to share. Suckers to run, rates o dogs, butches, and dykes, pages of lovers, guns to battles. Hits and misses, nuts on the run..
Image result for Not sure about that, not sure about this crazy, dysfunctional family from the trees, and nuts of New York. Singing songs, dropping dimes, friends, family, foes.
 How about twenty more, bargains, and treats for a long life. ⚡ :) πŸ’š 🌸 ☀ 🌸 ☀ πŸ’˜NY PIX 11:'Swallowed by collapsed cesspool' is not how you want to die .Money Can Not Buy Happiness, Fairy Tales, Bible Stories, Mother Gooses, Hares Lost In The Waves Of Words.Lovers, Haters, Nuts To Fall, Angels On Earth: Veteran For Life.. πŸ„πŸ˜Ž.W e I r d= wonderful:Exciting: interesting: Real: Different.   ⚡ :) πŸ’š 🌸 ☀ 🌸 ☀ πŸ’˜NY PIX 11:'Swallowed by collapsed cesspool' is not how you want to die .
Both Ariel and the Black Widow share a curiosity and strong thirst for adventure.Glory Dazes To Come...-Rainbow Racers.It's COLD outside! Keep warm.Recaps. ❤

Fairy to tell, pages to books, pictures to recap, recall and review, good time toads. Frogs in the seas of more frogs, good time toads, rocks to roll, gems to love, faces in the layers of shit, mud and dirt, coins to flip, cards to read. Good times, dances in the rain. Hats, horns, halos, rats in white gloves, nightmares, faces in the shadows, in and out of time. πŸ„πŸ˜Ž.W e I r d= wonderful:Exciting: interesting: Real: Different. ⚡ :) πŸ’š 🌸 ☀ 🌸 ☀ πŸ’˜NY PIX 11:'Swallowed by collapsed cesspool' is not how you want to die . Roads to travel, trips to hell and back, trips on the bike, lots of laugh, strange views, sons in the air, lots of brown spots, tricks and trades, running with the winds.Late or early, family events, birthdays daily, every day, a gift, eyes to open again. Angels on earth, angels of angels, sinners and saints, history to note. Page by page, book by book, heads to count, nonprofit for veterans.Works for me, how about you?...Write, Rites, Right, Moot? | Life Is A Beach Blog...Good In Sweet Tips 2012: Sharks and whales, battles on the water, wars won, dances with gun, hopes. Reptile Alerts: the bf is full of himself and now a criminal that thinks military service gives him a pass. as a vet myself he makes me want to puke...


Both Ariel and the Black Widow share a curiosity and strong thirst for adventure.Glory Dazes To Come...-Rainbow Racers.It's COLD outside! Keep warm.Recaps. ❤

KKK is nothing compared to Steven Jay Jarrot, was born an American Toad. Glory Dazes To Come: Earth Angels To Some: Fairy Tales Recap: Horse And Pony Shows: Good Times Reviews. Dances in the rain, happy dazes again, songs to sing, glory dazes to come. Blue lights, blue stars, blue oceans, sad and blue, only for a minute, lost in time. Pages to turn, ships to sale, hopes and wishes in the moon, stars to shine in the darkness. πŸ„πŸ˜Ž.W e I r d= wonderful:Exciting: interesting: Real: Different.   ⚡ :) πŸ’š 🌸 ☀ 🌸 ☀ πŸ’˜NY PIX 11:'Swallowed by collapsed cesspool' is not how you want to die .


Fuck today and fuck tomorrow, how many ways and how many people always the first question for the tribe members here. Normal, main steam, or just a group of white people doing the white things that count in the long run, at the end of the day the houses, cars, condos, wigs and hair caps, what do you work, run, drives you daily, love, peace and happiness. πŸ„πŸ˜Ž.W e I r d= wonderful:Exciting: interesting: Real: Different.   ⚡ :) πŸ’š 🌸 ☀ 🌸 ☀ πŸ’˜NY PIX 11:'Swallowed by collapsed cesspool' is not how you want to die .


That is my story, back in Nam, blasts to the past, flying tigers was the way to travel, $10 bucks for the ride, right? Veterans in the middle of the night, kings and knights, back in time. Amen to the battles and wars won, pages to turn, cheers again, lots of claps. Face Time .Angie Agresti ? You Get Pregnant By a Cornball & Now You Gotta Raise A Popcorn SMH🀦🏽‍♂️πŸ’™πŸ˜ Give Me More:Grown Woman Now: Songs And Dance Shows, Pop King, Lots Of Love πŸ„πŸ˜Ž.W e I r d= wonderful:Exciting: interesting: Real: Different.   ⚡ :) πŸ’š 🌸 ☀ 🌸 ☀ πŸ’˜NY PIX 11:'Swallowed by collapsed cesspool' is not how you want to die .

Cheers and chaps, thanks so much, trips to the world of places, views of the arms to bear, faces in military, veterans, leaders forever, over time and space. Dances, cheers, chaps, good times, happy birthday, rebirths, new dreams to plan. πŸ„πŸ˜Ž.W e I r d= wonderful:Exciting: interesting: Real: Different.   ⚡ :) πŸ’š 🌸 ☀ 🌸 ☀ πŸ’˜NY PIX 11:'Swallowed by collapsed cesspool' is not how you want to die .

Cali Dreamers,Surfer To Sons On The Beaches. OVERVIEW… πŸ„πŸ˜Ž.W e I r d= wonderful:Exciting: interesting: Real: Different.Thanks.... ⚡ :) πŸ’š 🌸 ☀ 🌸 ☀ πŸ’˜NY PIX 11:'Swallowed by collapsed cesspool' is not how you want to die . Money Can Not Buy Happiness, Fairy Tales, Bible Stories, Mother Gooses, Hares Lost In The Waves Of Words.Lovers, Haters, Nuts To Fall, Angels On Earth: Veteran For Life.. πŸ„πŸ˜Ž.W e I r d= wonderful:Exciting: interesting: Real: Different. ⚡ :) πŸ’š 🌸 ☀ 🌸 ☀ πŸ’˜NY PIX 11:'Swallowed by collapsed cesspool' is not how you want to die .

 Veterans In Houses, Dates Set, Frogs With Good Rides, Races For Rats, Fires And Eggs, Birds To Be Born, Over Time, Fires Of Hope, Daily Events, Sinners And Saints, Angels Left, Angels Rites, Angels In Host,..  πŸ„πŸ˜Ž.W e I r d= wonderful:Exciting: interesting: Real: Different.   ⚡ :) πŸ’š 🌸 ☀ 🌸 ☀ πŸ’˜NY PIX 11:'Swallowed by collapsed cesspool' is not how you want to die .


Lots and wives, cheap tricks, faces of snakes, spiders and worms.⚡ :) πŸ’š 🌸 ☀ 🌸 ☀ πŸ’˜NY PIX 11:'Swallowed by collapsed cesspool' is not how you want to die. Money Can Not Buy Happiness, Fairy Tales, Bible Stories, Mother Gooses, Hares Lost In The Waves Of Words.Lovers, Haters, Nuts To Fall, Angels On Earth: Veteran For Life.. πŸ„πŸ˜Ž.W e I r d= wonderful:Exciting: interesting: Real: Different.   ⚡ :) πŸ’š 🌸 ☀ 🌸 ☀ πŸ’˜NY PIX 11:'Swallowed by collapsed cesspool' is not how you want to die .

Fuck today and fuck tomorrow, how many ways and how many people always the first question for the tribe members here. Normal, main steam, or just a group of white people doing the white things that count in the long run, at the end of the day the houses, cars, condos, wigs and hair caps, what do you work, run, drives you daily, love, peace and happiness.


 Thanks for the shades of love and hate, faces in the mud, faces in drags, fags, hags, dicks and dawgs, history to note. Shades of lights, sons to shine, over the bumps in the road.Cali Dreamers,Surfer To Sons On The Beaches.  πŸ„πŸ˜Ž.W e I r d= wonderful:Exciting: interesting: Real: Different.   ⚡ :) πŸ’š 🌸 ☀ 🌸 ☀ πŸ’˜NY PIX 11:'Swallowed by collapsed cesspool' is not how you want to die .

Both Ariel and the Black Widow share a curiosity and strong thirst for adventure.Glory Dazes To Come...-Rainbow Racers.It's COLD outside! Keep warm.Recaps. ❤

OVERVIEW…Fuck today and fuck tomorrow, how many ways and how many people always the first question for the tribe members here. Normal, main steam, or just a group of white people doing the white things that count in the long run, at the end of the day the houses, cars, condos, wigs and hair caps, what do you work, run, drives you daily, love, peace and happiness. πŸ„πŸ˜Ž.W e I r d= wonderful:Exciting: interesting: Real: Different.   ⚡ :) πŸ’š 🌸 ☀ 🌸 ☀ πŸ’˜NY PIX 11:'Swallowed by collapsed cesspool' is not how you want to die .


 πŸ„πŸ˜Ž.W e I r d= wonderful:Exciting: interesting: Real: Different.   ⚡ :) πŸ’š 🌸 ☀ 🌸 ☀ πŸ’˜NY PIX 11:'Swallowed by collapsed cesspool' is not how you want to die .Money Can Not Buy Happiness, Fairy Tales, Bible Stories, Mother Gooses, Hares Lost In The Waves Of Words.Lovers, Haters, Nuts To Fall, Angels On Earth: Veteran For Life..

Both Ariel and the Black Widow share a curiosity and strong thirst for adventure.Glory Dazes To Come...-Rainbow Racers.It's COLD outside! Keep warm.Recaps. ❤

Image result for rach jay:rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment