Thursday, January 24, 2019

Rachel Jarrot,$6000 Kocher wig year. She is going to rule her world with funds stolen from Lisa Day, and use her car to get there.

Ready to grow, expand, girl to met guy, talk or write in this case, something on your mind, lines to express.Man:The Real One: Giants In The Land Of Dreams. Whooooo doggies! πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²Right Winger in Texas πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡² ‏ You could find a million reasons to be angry at the world, or, you could find a million reasons to love life and be happy.

Building the Athenian Navy Joys and pains, songs to sing, jumps for joy, jumps for rites and wrong, trips to the beach. Sky Gods Means:Story of Persephone – Queen of the Underworld: Greek Mythology. The history of ancient Greece is one that is broad and historic. Greek Mythological Story:Goats and sheep,Marines.Ms 411 Daily.Rachel Jarrot,$6000 Kocher wig year. She is going to rule her world with funds stolen from Lisa Day, and use her car to get there.

New label for the undead and unstable. Lights on for the frogs and freaks out at night. Gifts to share of oral delights, for a frog or a land whale, prey to search for with low standards, and a drug habit, sex to trade for the dances on a face of a fool, stuck on stupid. Cans short of a six pack, now cans to start with, still a six pack, just the plastic ties? Not for a crook, not for a theif, not for a snake in the grass. Dream life for the undead and the unstable.
Image
Hello to the undead and unstable, the land whales, Jarrot Jewish Freaks and frogs , gifts from the center of the earth, hell hounds, searching for prey, to rob blind. Rob you blind with love and devotion, bended and twisted.

Image

American ego suckers for a good time, on the dimes of the lost, dimes taken from the confused, dimes and dollors for the self-serving snakes in the grass. Great examples of love and hate the horns of a goat. Wise old owl, wise old spider, wise old cute, black pixies and earth angels today.
Image

Out of the RV camping lifestyle shared with Steven Jarrot, for a moment in time, life with the fights about the hairs loss for the golden calf, his kid Rachel Jarrot. Third place is last place, and no trophies for that placement, keep it for sucker to marry a freak like him. He likes to suck dicks, and it was great not to have to fuck a trick because he was gay, and the meth does that to him. Jokes on the fools and blogs about the snakes in the grass, lies told as truth. Hello to the undead and unstable, the land whales, Jarrot Jewish Freaks and frogs , gifts from the center of the earth, hell hounds, searching for prey, to rob blind. 



Dyke for life, out of box, movie groupie, Ms Fun Freak, party with family, Sima and Steven Jarrot 7608512267, or date a Jewish Credit Cow, bones in a box. HolidaysπŸ’™πŸ’™ Stop Living Someone Else's Life.Become a millionaire by dreaming big even in the worst of times. Be discipline, stay the course when things go south.


That is just the tip of the mountain, and a few tips about what kind of person that I am. I am a veteran that write stories for other veterans get their benefits, my gift to share. Have dreams of more education, and have to be a little more stable for that in my mind. Help me climb the mountains to greatness?πŸ’™πŸ’™ Stop Living Someone Else's Life.Become a millionaire by dreaming big even in the worst of times. Be discipline, stay the course when things go south.

Angels above, sights to see the undead and the unstable, spooks that appear for the corrections need for a night of peace. Gifts of words need to tame the beasts on the left side of the graves. Graves to me and graves to me, busy dying daily, joys and pains with the bumps in the road.πŸ’™πŸ’™ Stop Living Someone Else's Life.Become a millionaire by dreaming big even in the worst of times. Be discipline, stay the course when things go south.

 Lessons to learn, dates to set for the joys and pains of growth and rolling with the flow of the river. Oceans and seas of chance to take for the better dazes over the rainbow, gifts to share with the tales and stories of the undead and unstable. Friends, family members and foes thanks for the crossroad turns to take on the faces of the freaks out at night, to party and play to death, good times on the beaches.

Hope helps clean the nightmares, of life in hell with the frogs and gods from the center of the earth. Devils or seven snakes within the tribe members. Last rites of passage on the dark side of the moon, horses racing on the sands of time, water for the rats at the end of the races done daily. Horses to walk after a long run on the shores on the sands of time, racing for the end of the rainbows, and the pots of gold, gifts to share. Words and gifts of the tales and stories of the bumps in the road here.

HIGH Notes: Sinners or saints, dances on the beach, seas of tears and heart breaks. Love and hate horns of a goat. Horse, fox, owl, rat, and crane: under the skins of fairies, pixies and earth angels. Dances done in the rain, birds to fly away, fairies and earth angels, better dazes on ship of dreams, good times to share, dances on the stars, at the end of the rainbow. 

Joy, peace and happiness shared, views. Dates to set, gifts from mom, skills to practice, stars that shine at night. Goodness and mercy angels, friends on high, corrections to be made. Candles in the wind, lights burning low, state of snakes. Snakes in the house, frogs and crooks to sit and spin, American Birds, fingers out for a twist. Happy notes to share on the rights written to rites of passage. To practice not to fail to learn life lessons, in first attempts in learning. Effects never die, to end, no is next opportunity to hope to hop on to windows open now.

Top Rewards: Mountains to climb, valleys to cross, bumps in the road, all part of the wheel of life, make the most of time given, reach for more gifts of peace, love, and good times. Reasons, seasons, causes, projects to complete, limit time left in the year to finish. New world to make, new goals to set, appointments to a better dazes to share, and to give back, to the lost, displaced, and confused, veterans, just like me, with damages to the mind, damages to the circle of friends and family, lost and confused, reaching for the lights to the way to riches.

Hopes for a new season of love and peace by the sea, for the friends, for the families members, for the foes on the edge of life, dreaming, praying, and searching for a brand new way of living. Changes from the rose color glasses for the right kind, have head removed from sand, or a bitch's ass, cum and see the lights on a brighter tomorrow. Transplants from Cubu, Sima and StevenJarrot, alive still?Butches, bitches, and whales on land to date, fake friends, noses high in air, above their station, jokes on freaks out at night, good times to share around the camp fires.
www.akaqa.com/question/q19192380568-Transplants-from... 

Rachel Jarrot, 7609020855, plans to be a freak sucker, for dream life. Getting into the media world is far from easy, but I’m more than ready for the challenge. Next fall, I’m going to Santa Monica College and taking solely film courses – I wanted to solidify that film is my dream career path so that is why I wanted to take classes at SMC before enrolling at the Los Angeles Film School. 

Rachel WIGOUT, Rachel Jarrot, Rachel Cattle, Rachel Walker, dreams life:  wigs out always bald naturally, sucker for pussies and free rides, Rachel Jarrot, 7607778998. Her views of dreams in motion. I’m trying to do everything I can to get my foot in the door in this extremely competitive industry. This coming semester, not only am I taking all film classes, but I am applying for internships at all different media companies. Anyway into these companies is good enough for me. I don’t care if I am just bringing coffee to people, or working in a mail room, I just need to do everything I can to put myself out there. 

Alone with dens of snakes, dence, dumb, and dimwits, land whales, and basket cases. Rachel Jarrot, 7608512267, duke to party and play, best with dad: Steven Jarrot, RV campers to party today. Unlike most people trying to get involved in this field, I don’t have any connections – its up to me to make them for myself. This was one of the main factors that contributed to my reasoning for coming back to California – I don’t have any time to waste. I need to get my feet on the ground and try my best to establish myself as soon as I can. My ultimate educational goal is to either attend the Los Angeles Film School or get into UCLA or USC film programs and become a film producer or director. I’m also doing a summer program at UCLA, which focuses on producing and directing of films. As of right now, this is as far as I have planned and I am hoping for the best.

Buffalo girl, cali cow, time spent, as buffola or pigs flying. Dimes of grandaddy. In regards to what I have learned at CU Boulder that will help me pursue these goals, well, if I’m being completely honest, I didn’t know anything about any aspect of the media industry until I took media/journalism classes here this year. I now have a foundation of the way different media outlets work and that will help me as I continue my education in this industry. I have somewhat of an idea as to what other forms of media are like and I wouldn’t have obtained that knowledge if I didn’t take the kind of courses that I did during my time here. I’m sure, throughout my education, I will start to see even more connections between the classes I took here and the classes I take in the future. Also, I’m sure I’ve learned even more than I realize about this industry. I feel as though, once I get out into the field, I will have the ability to use the knowledge of the media industry I learned in my time at CU more than I would have ever known I would’ve at the start.

It's all about perception. You create your own reality because in your world, it is of importance. This differs for everyone else because everyone's path is different which is why you should never compare yourself to othersπŸ’š

Who are you? Talking Heads.John Doe,names, labels, bitches and babes, sister in shades, future so bright, searching for the one, giant on land, leader of the band, retired from the races for bucks. Oh what a knight, are you the one,stats,age,how tall, 420 connected, questions up in the air.
Image


Wigs Out,Rachel Jarrot - Butch, Bitch, Buff, Whale to date, 7609020855.LADIES HOW ABOUT A DAY AT THE BEACH WITH A GENT? - Singing Songs, Joys And Pains, Bumps In Roads, Dancing ...Memo to Men:GA ... - Blue Skies:Sunsets Darkness.


MVPs of Horror

Rachel Jarrot - Butch, Bitch, Buff, Whale to date, 7609020855.LADIES HOW ABOUT A DAY AT THE BEACH WITH A GENT? - m4w - 55 (VENTURA ON BEACH)No matter how many “boxes” you check, I encourage you to do the same x  ❤️πŸ§‘πŸ’›πŸ’šπŸ’™Whale on Land: Seven Snakes,Remember that ..Marcia Smith 😍🌟Mood.'Ozzie and Harriet,' 'Mayberry' America of old was vastly superior..Fools or Jokers:Clowns To The Left, Frogs To The Rites:

TYPES OF PEOPLE WHO DON’T GIVE A FUCK,πŸ™ 🌟 πŸ’Ž πŸ‘Ό πŸ’œ 😘 Fuck what people think, just do you. I promise... πŸ’‹ ❤️ πŸ’‹ .Time of our lives are here, the best that we can be, be a hon... JOKES AND LAUGHS, PIGS DO FLY, COWS AND BUFF FOREVER ...

Oh my... it’s over for me .I’ll ask kaddish.Dopa to protect me and rebuke you for insulting me.I'll ask kaddish Dopa to protect me and rebuke you for insulting me🀧 πŸ’ΈπŸ˜ˆπŸ“·πŸ’‚.o yea I forgive but spell-casting with words that don't work on me irritates me like decompose flies,no witch or brujo is stronger. Catch A Show. Love My Gems. πŸ˜‚Spiraling out of control. Rachel Jarrot, American Girl: Party like a Jew! Dogwood Butterfly :

George N Panos Eric Schichtl , Rocky Jarrott, Cheers And Chaps, Fathers Days, Glory Dazes Done.Γ‚· Gibsonton, FL, United States Γ‚·


A good example has twice the value of good adviceπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒRabbis, Priests, and Other Religious Functionaries clowns.Hard to say, yes for horns of goats, love and hate, out of sight most of the time. Bald .Michael Jackson – Thriller . πŸŽ΅πŸŽΌπŸŽΆπŸŽ»πŸŽ»πŸŽΆπŸŽΌπŸŽ΅Just checking in.

'DON'T BE AFRAID TO OFFEND THOSE WCL THAT DON'T GIVE A FUCK ABOUT YOU IN THE FIRST PLACE'Fat And Wide,😹😹😹“whatever” I mean fuck you.Rachel Jarrot (rachrach1010) on Pinterest..Oh my... it’s over for me .I’ll ask kaddish.Dopa to protect me and rebuke you for insulting me.I'll ask kaddish Dopa to protect me and rebuke you for insulting me🀧 πŸ’ΈπŸ˜ˆπŸ“·πŸ’‚.o yea I forgive but spell-casting with words that don't work on me irritates me like decompose flies,no witch or brujo is stronger. 
Image may contain: outdoor and nature

'DON'T BE AFRAID TO OFFEND THOSE WCL THAT DON'T GIVE A FUCK ABOUT YOU IN THE FIRST PLACE'Fat And Wide,😹😹😹“whatever” I mean fuck you.Rachel Jarrot (rachrach1010) on Pinterest.Spiraling out of control. Rachel Jarrot, American Girl: Party like a Jew! Dogwood Butterfly :
No photo description available.
Class Dogs,Dicks:Knows what it meant, then and now, ask Rach Jay, butches and bitches, cows and buffs, forever freaks.


No photo description available.

TYPES OF PEOPLE WHO DON’T GIVE A FUCK (And How to Become One of Them)Dicks, dawgs, and donkeys in packs, monkeys to dodge.Catch A Show. Love My Gems. πŸ˜‚Spiraling out of control. Rachel Jarrot, American Girl: Party like a Jew! Dogwood Butterfly :
History to note, pages in books, tips and tails, coins on hand to pay. Love, luck, lights, stars to shine, hell hounds, sinners and saints to take.Catch A Show. Love My Gems. πŸ˜‚Spiraling out of control. Rachel Jarrot, American Girl: Party like a Jew! Dogwood Butterfly :


Catch A Show. Love My Gems. πŸ˜‚Spiraling out of control. Rachel Jarrot, American Girl: Party like a Jew! Dogwood Butterfly :Catch A Show. Love My Gems. πŸ˜‚Spiraling out of control. Rachel Jarrot, American Girl: Party like a Jew! Dogwood Butterfly :


Butterflies, Pixies, Tales and Treats: Dazes Dark
hopefloatsinsearchforplacetoland.blogspot.com/.../dazes-dark-alove-ground...
 Have a lot of questions about the rites of passage for a white Jew that was better than rock stars, and it is Rachel Jarrot belief that she has a life  ...Wigs Out,Rachel Jarrot - Butch, Bitch, Buff, Whale to date, 7609020855.LADIES HOW ABOUT A DAY AT THE BEACH WITH A GENT? -

Rachel Jarrot | rachel104life
https://rachel104life.wordpress.com/author/rachpolo10/
 Read all of the posts by Rachel Jarrot on rachel104life.
COME SWIM. https://plus.google.com/109442142556017916763/.../ExRsxS3uw...
 Sheri Jarrot, blonde bottle fag hag of Upland, CA. Wigs Out,Rachel Jarrot - Butch, Bitch, Buff, Whale to date, 7609020855.LADIES HOW ABOUT A DAY AT THE BEACH WITH A GENT? -

So just riddles? No reciprocation? Are u shy? Insecure? Spiraling out of control.☎ (909) 281-1967.Remember that everyone you meet is afraid of something, loves something, and has lost something.πŸŒπŸ•‰πŸ’˜ πŸ‘πŸ”‘ ❤️πŸ‘πŸ”‘American Birds, Faces Of Freedom, Singing Songs:American Birds, Faces Of Freedom,Veterans On The Move. Houses, Castles, dreams in motion. Lovers and haters, goats with horns of love and hate, pages to call, pages in a book, names and labels to note. 50 ways, to walk out of hell on earth, cons to run, freaks, frogs, fools, dimes dropped. Rachel Jarrot,$6000 Kocher wig year. She is going to rule her world with funds stolen from Lisa Day, and use her car to get there. 

Get out of the state, and take the nuts back to given state of madness. How can you stay with a bitch, that can not get the rules right, love, hate, goats an sheep. Faces in the herd, the worst person in the world. Kea Khiev , ball and chain , bitch to watch, will cut out your heart. Simple, slow, stupid, no green card, will kill you in the middle of the night. True love for a dump guy, dances with snakes in the grass, dicks, dikes, donkeys in the hills of Lake Eyesore. Pages to go...Rachel Jarrot,$6000 Kocher wig year. She is going to rule her world with funds stolen from Lisa Day, and use her car to get there. 
Image result for indian wisdom Choose wisely. ← Hello world!Children Protection Services:No Holidays Allowed!! → Ready for Easy Money??Birthdays Always Fun?So just riddles? No reciprocation? Are u shy? Insecure? Good Times, Snakes In Grass, Faces In Shadows, Sinners, Saints, Glory Dazes Done, Pages To Books, Songs On The Winds. Angels In Hosts.
So just riddles? No reciprocation? Are u shy? Insecure? Spiraling out of control.☎ (909) 281-1967.Remember that everyone you meet is afraid of something, loves something, and has lost something.Rachel Jarrot,$6000 Kocher wig year. She is going to rule her world with funds stolen from Lisa Day, and use her car to get there.


You never said where you were, out of mind, out of state, jacks and marbles still in head, hares lost in the woods, foxes crazy, wits, charms, graces of a child. Views, voices in my head, values of sons, fathers later in life, old men in the end. Back to square one, can not live alone, forget the milk in the cercel, how about water to live. Rachel Jarrot,$6000 Kocher wig year. She is going to rule her world with funds stolen from Lisa Day, and use her car to get there. 



πŸŒπŸ•‰πŸ’˜ πŸ‘πŸ”‘ ❤️πŸ‘πŸ”‘American Birds, Faces Of Freedom, Singing Songs:American Birds, Faces Of Freedom,Veterans On The Move. Houses, Castles, dreams in motion. Lovers and haters, goats with horns of love and hate, pages to call, pages in a book, names and labels to note. 50 ways, to walk out of hell on earth, cons to run, freaks, frogs, fools, dimes dropped. Rachel Jarrot,$6000 Kocher wig year. She is going to rule her world with funds stolen from Lisa Day, and use her car to get there. 



Get out of the state, and take the nuts back to given state of madness. How can you stay with a bitch, that can not get the rules right, love, hate, goats an sheep. Faces in the herd, the worst person in the world. Kea Khiev , ball and chain , bitch to watch, will cut out your heart. Simple, slow, stupid, no green card, will kill you in the middle of the night. True love for a dump guy, dances with snakes in the grass, dicks, dikes, donkeys in the hills of Lake Eyesore. Pages to go...



πŸŒπŸ•‰πŸ’˜ πŸ‘πŸ”‘ ❤️πŸ‘πŸ”‘American Birds, Faces Of Freedom, Singing Songs:American Birds, Faces Of Freedom,Veterans On The Move. Houses, Castles, dreams in motion. Lovers and haters, goats with horns of love and hate, pages to call, pages in a book, names and labels to note. 50 ways, to walk out of hell on earth, cons to run, freaks, frogs, fools, dimes dropped. 

Get out of the state, and take the nuts back to given state of madness. How can you stay with a bitch, that can not get the rules right, love, hate, goats an sheep. Faces in the herd, the worst person in the world. Kea Khiev , ball and chain , bitch to watch, will cut out your heart. Simple, slow, stupid, no green card, will kill you in the middle of the night. True love for a dump guy, dances with snakes in the grass, dicks, dikes, donkeys in the hills of Lake Eyesore. Pages to go...



Image result for Uritza 333 Smith Shared publicly - "Ain't Your

No comments:

Post a Comment